Chapter 4

I am once and for all thrown onto a dining chair which is covered in a thick velvet fabric and I am faced with a furious Dante. Again.

Shit.

"If that mouth of yours opens, I will have to shut it up something else instead!" he spoke with increased authority as he threw daggers at me with his eyes.

The tears that I tried so hard not to let go, now were falling down my face. I felt cold. I felt empty. I felt harassed. I didn't want to look at him. I did not want to even glance. I hugged myself trying to cover most of my body as possible.

He just sat there. Sat there staring at me. 

He is a monster. He is the worst monster. Dante Rosolo is the worst monster of all. 

Being surrounding by the devil himself gave me enough discomfort, that two men in suits just like Dante walked through the dining room.

I lifted my head steadily to meet their faces only for them to stare at my undressed figure in confusion.

"Maria, bring the starter" Dante raised his voice in a calm manner before turning to the men who had joined the table.

"Boss, who do we have here.." One of the men chuckled while checking me out  which only made me cry out more while wrapping my hands around my body tighter than before.

Maria had bought the food to the table, first serving Dante, then the men and then finally me. She gave me a sympathetic look before leaving the table which only resulted in me showing her my puffed up red face.

"This is my future wife, Adonisia Diego" Dante finally spoke. Hearing my name out of his mouth for the first time surprised me. It sounded go angelic, so calming. I lifted my head to stare at the wall ahead.

I looked at the two men again and began to cry harder. My defeat. That's what I was crying about. 

I felt Dante's eyes gazing at me waiting for me to eat but I just carried on crying  silently. 

Not being able to take the embarrassment, I sped as fast as I could out of the room, without looking back, to the room i was given from the start.  

As soon as I entered the room i made sure to lock it while breathing heavily. I closed my eyes in relief, but the relief was long gone when fear took over. I need to cover up. NOW. I ran to the huge closet I was given which had all my clothes onto one side. I pulled out a hoodie and leggings and ran back into the room, sliding into the bed making sure to wrap the duvet around me tightly.

Taking a deep breath, I looked over to the door and felt the tears rolling down my eyes. I rather die then feel the embarrassment of being completely unclothed in front of the world's most feared mafia men.

Dante is not a good man. First he wanted me to get married to him and now he had destroyed my self conscious. Completely.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening by a furious Dante. I lifted myself against the head board, feeling the pressure inside me build up.

"You have defied me too much today." He spoke calmly. Too calmly. It was like he was forcing himself to stay calm and not lose himself which only made it worse for me.

"You have pushed me to the point I do not want to be nice anymore." he spoke again while walking around the room.

"You have pushed me to the point, where I want to drag you to the basement and teach you a lesson" 

My breath hitched once again. My heart beat increased. 

"I was going to wait till you feel comfortable with me and my mafia."

"I was going to wait till you were ready"

"But now, now everything has changed. Hasn't it?" He questioned while turning to me.

"Pleas-" I pleaded

"No. You need a lesson." He interrupted.

"Alessandro will instruct my men to move your things to my room."

"No, I will listen to anything else you say but this request." I spoke quietly. I am not moving to his room. God knows what he will do to me.

 Shiver runs  down my spine thinking about it.

"It's funny because i didn't ask for your permission. I told you, Andonisia"

" And no, i will not fuck you without your consent. For your information, you will be begging for me." This comment results in me letting a scoff out. 

Unbelievable.

"I want you in my room by tonight of my return" That is all he said before he left the room leaving me dumbfound. 

I am stuck. Honestly. He will punish me till I break. To the point I beg him to kill me. He demands dominance. Something I cannot give him easily. 

 With that thought I slowly closed my eyes wishing all this is a dream...

..................

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN

COMMENT WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT 

THE CHAPTERS DO GET LONGER 

THANK YOU:)))