Chapter 6

It gave me enough time to get changed into the most modest clothes I had and tuck into the bed.

Dante stepped out of the bathroom in plain black boxers. My eyes travelled to his perfect body full of muscles. He grabs a spare duvet and fits onto the couch and turns to face the ceiling.

"Get yours eyes away from my body before I step into that bed aswell" He spoke without even glancing at me which scared me again. I closed my eyes and got my mind to shut down for the night.

Staring at the wind swaying the curtains I slowly closed my eyes...

..................................

"Did you think  telling your father about me is going to fix anything?" he spoke as he walked around the room. 

I cuddled myself into my bed  with the duvet thinly wrapped around me. The tears in my eyes long gone. It was just left with my wet red face.

"He's my brother. No won will believe how pathetic you are." he once again spoke with the words breaking my hope of being beautiful.

Suddenly my hair is grabbed by the root and my head it lifted to look at him. 

All of a sudden my nose is met with a strong fist, upper cutting me and I lose my consciousness..

I shot up breathing heavily and feeling the tear stains on my face. I'm pathetic. I'm useless. I'm a disgrace to mankind.

Take deep breaths. 

Just calm yourself.

It was just a nightmare.

I need air. 

I need the balcony.

About to hurry out of the bed I saw a peacefully sleeping Dante on the couch, facing the ceiling.

 I got out of bed the slowest and quietist way possible and made my way to the balcony which was open.

As I reached the balcony I started to compare my life as what I wanted it to be like and what it has become.

Running away would not be an option for me as I would have nowhere to go. Nowhere at all.

But living here isn't any better. Dante. Dante has disgusted me. Dante has shown me what a real even man can do. I thought it was him but now it is Dante. 

They are very alike. Very alike. They both had harassed me in one way or another.

Shiver went down my spine just thinking about the thought of him. Ew.

Tears ran down my face thinking about the things I had to go through.

"What are you doing here?" Hearing a voice of my abductor I quickly wipe off my tears and turn around to walk past him but he stops me with a hand on my forearm and eyes directly staring me down.

"You didn't answer my question" He spoke while analyzing my face. Very closely.

Come on Adonisia. You need to show him you are not afraid. You need to show him that he can't do anything to you.

"I was getting some fresh air." I say with confidence in my tone and my eyes staring back at him.

I try pulling my hand away from him but he only held harder. Now discomfort filled my face with the struggle of moving away from him.

We stared at each other in a irritated  look. 

"Why were you crying?" He spoke at once.

I just stared at him. Did he just asked his victim why she is crying?

"I don't know, maybe because I live in this shit hole." I blurted out before I could stop myself. My tiredness got the best of me and I spoke whatever came to mind.

"This place. The place that I have kept you. The place where you will spend time till your death, is a shit hole?" He asked all of a sudden very amused.

"Yes, this place is a shit hole. I rather kill myself then spend time with you in this mansion." i spoke with rising anger in my voice.

Who does he think he is. 

Unexpectantly, I am pushed back against the wall next to the balcony door by the one and only Dante Rosolo.

"Did you not learn your lesson earlier?" He spoke with me between his legs and his arms trapping my head.

"I did." I spoke. "But what makes you think that I will stay here?" I questioned presumptuously.

A loud laugh left his mouth with his head leaned back. He turns his head back to me and goes completely silent.

"Angel. When I told you that you will be my wife, I did not mean that you will be my wife for a day." He continued to stare at me.

"It meant that you will be my wife till death do us apart" He whispered this time. His emotionless expression turned into a sinister smirk.

"That you will bare my children" I cringed 

"Your children?"

"Isn't that what I said?" He questioned

"I can't be a mother. I can't bear children. And I most certainly wont bear yours." I spoke with the emphasis on your.

"I need a heir. A heir which will lead my mafia. My empire which has grown for generations and generations. An empire which will increase more with the birth of the child of the Italian Mafia Boss."

He finished there. He didn't say anything after.

"Shall I repeat myself?" I asked in a mocking tone. "I will NOT bear your children." I screamed this time.

I lost my breath as instantaneously I was held against the wall I was on a second ago but with his hands on my neck squeezing the sides just to cause a little discomfort.

"I have bought you here for one thing. And ONE thing only. YOU will bear my children. You will take care of my kids. If I can't get you pregnant by fucking you, I will hire the best fertility doctor and get my sperm inserted in you. I don't care how it will be done. YOU are going to bear my children."

He spoke with increased authority and power. My fear increased. I had no choice. At all.

All of a sudden me and him were both interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Is everything alright in there?" It seemed to be Alessandro at the door

"Dante?" I turned to Dante just to see him staring at me the whole time

"Dante open the door!" he continuously banged on the door 

"Adonisia?" Alessandro questioned.

Walking in he stopped. There we were. Me trapped between Dante's leg and him with his hand wrapped around me.

Alessandro looked at me and then at Dante. 

"What's going on in here" he spoke with concern in his voice.

......................

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN

COMMENT WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

THE CHAPTERS DO GET LONGER

THANK YOU:)))