Chapter 3

I sat there for a few minutes refreshing what had just happened. I need to shower. Urgently. Rushing into the bathroom to get ready for the breakfast I did not even know I was having outside my room.

I walked into the shower after stripping my clothes. Hopped into the shower quickly and feeling the warm water hit my skin. The relief of having a warm shower, erasing the horrible memory from my mind.

The thought passed me again. Why shall I follow his orders. The man's orders that bought me here against my will. The man that wants me to be his wife. His wife. His Mafia Wife. The Italian Mafia Boss, the man who is feared in the whole world wants me to be his wife. Taking a deep breath I carried on washing my body.

I hopped out of the shower wrapping my body in a black towel. Shit. I forgot my clothes in my bedroom. The mistake I was about to repeat again. I hesitantly stepped out the bathroom with the towel wrapped around me, very tightly. My breathing increased as I slowly stepped in there and hurriedly went to grab the clothes laying on my bed. 

Just as i was about to grab the clothes, I was pushed back onto the bed for the second time in one day. Fear covered my face as i met with Dante's eyes. His eyes once again showed anger which scared me once more. 

"I told you to come quick si ?" he carried on staring at my eyes demanding for an answer. I suddenly had lost my voice and the words to reply. 

"I d-didn't do anything", I finally breathed out. 

A chuckle soon left his mouth and looked me once over before lifting off of me which resulted with me also lifting myself from the bed, realizing the towel is now loose, I quickly lift it up which does not go unnoticed by him.

Bending to my eye level he whispers, "why are you covering in front of me, I'm your fiancé." My eyes widen as realization hits me once more that he want me married to him.

Without realizing I lifted my hand to hit his face in anger but soon is stopped with a raging Dante holding my wrist with his hand and his eyes slowly meeting mine.

A gasp is left from my mouth as I saw the Dante's emotionless face. I stared at the his face and then his hand wrapped around my wrist and then back to his face. Regret covered my face and now I was in a lot more shit.

"First, you say no to marrying me," he paused - letting out a sinister chuckle. "Then you take your sweet time in the shower-" 

His hand held my jaw as he moved a few centimeters closer to my face- like that was possible- 

"You now tried to hit me." His voice now serious. His eyes stared right back at me. The smirk long lost from his face. He pulled my face closer to the point if any of us spoke we would have touch each others lips.  

"What did I tell you what I do to people who defy me? hmm?", he whispered sinisterly.

My eyebrows furrowed and then widened in realization. He wouldn't right? Of course he would, who am I to him. 

""I take them to my basement, I sit them in a chair and question them the reason they decided to upset me. You wouldn't want an angry mafia boss, would you now? " He questioned which was answered by me shaking my head rapidly. 

"but, I wont do that to you." he whispers hastily. Slowly rubbing my jaw and releasing it. "i have a better plan for you" he smirked. Oh no! My heartbeat increased rapidly. 

"You will come downstairs to have breakfast with me, in this very thin towel you are wearing right now. " he paused, my breath hitched. Tears in my eyes. "N-" I spoke to protest.

"hush.." Dante places his finger on my lip to speak. 

"You WILL go downstairs in nothing." he put emphasis on the word 'will'

"N-no" i protested, forcing the words out. 

He raised his eyebrow "Still saying no?" he asked amused 

I shook my head. "Girl, I can make it much worse" which resulted in a whimper being released from my mouth. 

"Get up" he gestured before heading for the door which made  me hold onto the towel tighter. 

I am not going downstairs naked. No. Never. Who does he think he is. Suddenly my towel is ripped from my body and i am dragged out the door. I resisted. I tried making him leave my wrist but no avail. I'm dragged down the stairs, naked. Almost tripping, trying to keep up with him.

I am  once and for all thrown onto a dining chair which is covered in a thick velvet fabric and am faced with a furious Dante. Again.

Shit. 

........................

Do you like?

comment how you like the characters

comment any suggestions 

comment what you think will happen

Thank you so much 

Please comment and vote each chapter :)