Chapter 5

I am stuck. Honestly. He will punish me till I break. To the point I beg him to kill me. He demands dominance. Something I cannot give him easily.

With that thought I slowly closed my eyes wishing all this is a dream...

My eyes open to the bright light shining right back to me. Squinting and trying to remove the sleep from my eyes as fast as possible I lifted myself from the bed trying to get my mind to figure out what was going on. 

Stretching, I now saw a figure in the corner of the room on the couch lying staring at the wall. 

Covering my body, he turned his head to face me. Realizing I am now awake he stands up and keeps his distance.

He was tall. Not like Dante tall but tall. He had eyes like the ocean. They were blue. Blue like the sea in the summer. He was broad. But once again, not like Dante. 

"Come on, Get up you need to move to his room." The man in front of me spoke with obvious fatigued voice.

"Who are you?", I spoke with caution

"I am Alessandro Angelo, Now get up before boss gets here.", Alessandro spoke in a bored tone.

I hesitated before I got out of the warm bed. Me protesting will only make things worse. Dante has already scared me very much and I cannot afford to get him angrier.

Following Alessandro out of the room I made sure to take in the place around me for a second. It's beautiful honestly. It has the perfect modern look to it. The simplicity in the design made it look more expensive. More luxury. 

Stuck in my own thoughts i didn't see Alessandro stop in front of me which caused me to bump into him.

"s-sorry", I whispered in embarrassment.  

He unlocked the door with a passcode which was hidden from me. I thought this is my room now. Why is he hiding it?"

Alessandro gestured for me to walk in to the room first. Walking in I realized it was much, much bigger than my room. No, not my room. The room Dante gave me to stay in previously. 

The room. The blackest of black walls. The gold interior. The black silk bedsheets which called for my name. The balcony. My favourite part of the room. Black thin chiffon curtains swayed to the winds rhythm. 

 "This is your room from now on" I turned my head to face Alessandro. All of a sudden he gave me this aura that I could all of a sudden trust him. That I could feel comfortable around him.

I hummed. "I'm aware of moving to this room" I gestured to the room with my hand. 

"Who are you to Dante?" I asked in a curious tone.

"I'm his underboss and best friend." He spoke in a monotone voice. "He is like my brother."

Before I could stop myself I blurted out, "Well your so called brother needs to learn a few manners here and there, If you ask me."

My face turned red. Shit. He will tell the devil. Shit. 

Turning my face to Alessandro I realized that now he was quite amused of what had left my mouth.

"Sorry. I didn't mean that" i quickly said to cover up my dumb mistake.

A chuckle left his mouth, "Dante is not that bad. You just have to gain his trust and follow as he says and you will stay alive."

"Looks like I ain't staying alive for long" I whispered under my breath

A louder chuckle left his mouth. "Listen, Sit down." He gestured me to sit on the bed as he bent to my level.

"Dante is only making you sleep here is because he does not trust you yet." He paused." All you have to do now is just listen to what he says. Don't worry, he will not force you into anything.  He is an educated man and knows the rights of a woman." 

This eased my heart but I still had a worry. Dante is a low patience man. He will and can do anything for his own good. Even though Alessandro told me otherwise I still have a doubt.

I nodded my head understanding his viewpoint. 

"Alessandro get out", both of us turned our heads to the voice that spoke. Alessandro stood back up trying to create a distance between us. 

Dante's face covered once again anger but it was quite toned down. Alessandro left the room not leaving any room for a chat.

My heart raced. I was again alone with him. Alone with the devil. No one to protect me. The thought of what Alessandro said crossed my mind again.

I lifted my head to meet his eyes but looked backed down when they scared me. His eyes. His eyes are something I don't understand. They're so captivating. They're dark. They're completely dark. They hold no emotion at all. No emotion at all.

I felt his presence near me as he took a seat on the black couch in front of me. I slowly lifted my head to take a glance at him. My breath hitched. His legs were spread onto the couch and his shirt sleeves rolled up to his elbow. His suit trousers fit him. Perfectly. His shirt wrapped around his muscles. Perfectly. 

Glancing at his face, I got nervous again. He was staring at me. Right at me. Relaxed onto the couch ready to question me. 

"Today." he took a deep breath which increased my heart beat rapidly. "Today. Before my day even started. You did not only disobey me but you disrespected me."

He paused for a second and carried on staring at me. 

"What are you going to do next time I tell you to hurry up?" He continued.

Shit. Ok I will answer. It's no harm.

"I-I'll be q-quick" I stuttered under my breath.

"I can't hear you" He gestured for me to speak up almost in a mocking tone. 

" I said, I said i will be quick when you tell me to." I spoke a little louder with a little more confidence.

"That's all it is. Just do as I say and I will reward you." he spoke. "You want rewards right?"

All of a sudden he was kneed in front of me with my chin in his hand.

Surprised, I said "yes." straight away.

Looking down, he lifted my head to look at him.  "Good girl." He whispered in my ear leaving his hot breath lingering at the nape of my neck.

"Get ready for bed" My heart increased even more than before. The worst part. I took a deep breath and stared at him starting to undress himself.

"please." I begged him 

Dante stopped what he was doing and turned to me in confusion. "please what?"

He bent to my level and kept a serious expression. "I will not force you into anything." he emphasizes onto anything. "I will not be sleeping on the bed" he says calmly. My heart relaxed.

"Where are you going to sleep?" I asked in concern

"On the couch" he bluntly replied as he lifted himself up and walked to the bathroom.

It gave me enough time to get changed into the most modest clothes I had and tuck into the bed.

Dante stepped out of the bathroom in plain black boxers. My eyes travelled to his perfect body full of muscles. He grabs a spare duvet and fits onto the couch and turns to face the ceiling.

"Get yours eyes away from my body before I step into that bed aswell" He spoke without even glancing at me which scared me again. I closed my eyes and got my mind to shut down for the night.

Staring at the wind swaying the curtains I slowly closed my eyes...

......................

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN

COMMENT WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

THE CHAPTERS DO GET LONGER

THANK YOU:)))