Chapter 11

"This discussion is done." He was about to get up but I pulled him down by his suit.

He looked down at me, I put my hands together and begged him with tears running down my face.

He pulled away his suit jacket before walking to the couch.

I sat there. Stuck. Lost. Lonely. And once again I believed that my life cannot go back to what it was with mother.

My smile widened remembering the things mother did for me. The sacrifices she made for me..

Now I was alone. The only thing I could do was go along with it. I leant against the headboard as I cried freely.

...............................

I woke up as a loud scream left my mouth before I put a hand on my stomach. 

My breathing became difficult as I painfully made my way to the Bathroom. I entered the toilet to see a big patch of Period blood on my underwear.

Fear and Panic ran through my body. Shit. Shit. Shit.

What was I supposed to do?

I hurriedly checked all the draws which had hygiene products but did not find a pad or tampon in sight.

Maria. 

The maids.

I will ask them. They will have something maybe. No, surely they will.

I ran out of the room and along the corridor trying to find Maria or Margaret.

Walking carelessly I bumped into a broad chest.

OH. MY. GOD. 

I distanced myself from the body as realization hit.

I looked down and refused to look up.

"Where are you running to?" Dante spoke. Even worse. I would have preferred Alessandro or maybe bumping into another man would be less embarrassing than bumping into Dante.

"I- um- " I stuttered trying to find the words. 

I looked up at him as his left eyebrow raised with a questioning look present on his face.

"To find Maria" I spoke after a few deep breaths

"May I ask why?" He asked.

Why. Just Why does he have to ask.

"umm- I - I need .. pads" I spoke quietly as I blushed crept upon my face.

"Hmm" He hummed in response which made me look at his face once again.

I was about to make my way around him to the stairs but he held my arm before walking to the direction I just came from.

"Follow me" 

I hesitantly followed him as he guided me past my room.

He opened a door which had many shelfs in the small room. The room was filled with boxes and boxes of different products.

"The pads are on the left side of the shelf" Dante spoke as he just stood there watching me.

I walked towards the pad section and picked out a handful before leaving the room with a blush on my face.

I walked into the room and straight to the bathroom before locking the door.

I walked into the shower after changing my clothes which needed extra washing.