Chapter 22

I stared back into his eyes with now my anger returning. "Respect me and I will speak to you the way you need to be spoken to, Sir" I kept a straight face and moved to the bathroom to change.

......

I angrily picked up my pillow from the bed and then moved it to the couch. I will not be sleeping on the same bed as him.

I tried so hard. I tried so hard to actually be the bigger person and solve the issue but he had to be a stubborn moron who didn't know how to treat his wife.

I sat on the couch aggressively and let out a large sigh. Shall I try to convince him? I don't know what I wanted to do.

He was pissed for the right reasons but I didn't want to apologise because he doesn't own me. I could go wherever I wanted, whenever.

Dante exited the bathroom. He turned his head to me and then to the pillow which laid comfortably on the couch. 

He stood silent for a second. "Get back to the bed" He sat on the bed with the same emotionless face as before.

I was a little shocked that he spoke, "I prefer the couch" I dryly answered back.

"I didn't ask what you preferred. I told you to come back to the bed." He still didn't look at me. The way he spoke surprised me. He normally would shout and scream if I answered back. It felt like he changed from the start. 

Improved but could do more.

"No" I sternly answered back and as soon as those words left my mouth Dante's head had never turned around so fast.

It startled me. His patience now gone.

Dante took quick strides to me as he lifted me off of the couch from my arm and threw me onto the bed.

He got on top of me as his eyes the darkest. A small gasp left my mouth. His face gritted.

"Why don't you understand simple instructions?" He stared into my eyes.

I stared back at him with no words to answer.

"Why do you have to defy me every time?" He added on.

"I-" I started

"Shut up." Dante's voice stern.

I shut my mouth once again startled. My face now red. Why wasn't I speaking? Why couldn't I speak?

Dante's hand which was beside my head now trailed down my body. His finger brushed past the curve of my breasts to my stomach. He stopped there with his cold hand now placed onto my lower stomach. My breath hitched. 

"Dante" A small whimper left my mouth as I could feel my whole body heat up.

His eyes still in contact with mine moved to my lips and then back to my eyes with the same darkness from earlier.

I didn't get a chance to speak because Dante smashed his lips onto mine roughly. A groan had left my mouth at the sudden contact. 

His tongue forcefully explored my mouth. I tried to make him stop but then my whole body arched as his hand that was on my stomach now moved lower as he cupped my pussy harshly. My dress lifted up a little more than before.

A muffled scream in shock left my mouth but was stopped by his mouth still on mine. A moan left my mouth.

My hands tried to pry him off but he held me down tighter. His lips left my bruised ones. I started to breathe heavily, gasping for air as his face lowered down to my neck. 

"Dant-" I breathlessly spoke.

 Dante's breath moved to my ear as his lips brushed against them. "è così difficile trattenermi contro di te" He harshly whispered. (it's so hard to restrain myself against you)