9.Bronnie didn't die. Wow

E

I love that song owo.

By the way,I didn't know how does high school work...

So this is the highschool from my imagination.

It is not the first time Sabrina met (Y/N)'s mom.

But every time Sabrina can't help but feel a bit weird.

I mean... She looks more like (Y/N)'s sister-

"Hey!"

(Y/N) interrupted Sabrina's thought by softly smacking her on her back.

Sabrina remembered that they are on their way to school.

"What were you thinking? You paused like...ten seconds. you don't want be crush into a meatball by a car, right?"(Y/N) joked.

"Nah, I am just thinking about something profound, such as the answer of 1+1..."Sabrina pretend to ponder,"3! I am such a genius." Than she giggled.

(Y/N) started to laugh hardly,"1+1? Equal 3? Hahaha Emily can literally answer it correctly by thinking with her knee."

(Um...Just in case u forgot, Emily is (Y/N)'s cat)

"Yeah, maybe she is secretly a human who got cursed, and turning into a fluffy ball."

They joked around until they arrived s(H)c(E)ho(L)ol(L).

---==[school]==---

After getting their stuff from the lockers, they seperated.

(Y/N) went to the bathroom, while Sabrina was waiting for them at the classroom.

When they got close to the bathroom, they heard a familiar voice.

"Ugh...I can't believe I fall into a lake yesterday. I didn't even remember what happened."

Oh...it's the girl who tried to murder me with a little knife yesterday.

Yeah I am totally ok with that.

Another girl speak out, "Maybe it was because you hurt your head? Cool bandages by the way!"

(Y/N) heard a soft laugh

coming from the bathroom.

(Y/N) slowly approach the bathroom and listens to their conversation.

"Oh...stop it...do you know why the police can't find out why I was hurt? They said the secretary camera was broken!

Wow! How epic!"Bronnie scowled.

"Maybe the guy who beat you broke it? Can you remember the reason you went there by the way? It doesn't lead to your home." the other girl asked.

"No,I only remembered that I was angry at Taresina's death and...WAIT, THE HAIR PIN! I FOUND IT BESIDE HER BODY! THERE'S A NAM-" Bronnie suddenly yell like she's mad.

The other girl appeared to use someway to calm Bronnie down.

"Ok...calm down girl, maybe I should send you home...you look sick again. Oh my god I shouldn't  tell to fled to school..."

The sound of footsteps started. "Don't worry, I have art class later, I can skip it."

When the sound footsteps become bigger,(Y/N) realize that they need to hide.

Than they feels something grab them, and pull them into a closet.

An arm surrounded their neck tightly, of course not tight enough to kill them.

Word Counts-->484

48 days left befor the stup!d test

I hate test  -Norvy (Dreamlemoncat)

Ya'll probably know who the guy that almost choke you to death is  -Hearty

Hey! I didn't choke them!  -Guest666

(*Ignored*) The newest episode of Helluva Boss is perfect  -Norvy(Dreamlemoncat)

*Guest666 yelling in the background*

And my grammar kinda trashy  -Norvy (Dreamlemoncat)

...da hec...  -(Y/N)