22.No box for you haha

[??]

An old cranky door standing at the top of the staircase, weak light shot through the blurry glass frame on it, giving the only light source to the dark, dusty room.

A shadow walk near, disturbing the light.

The figure reached out for the door nob at the other side of the door, with a slight click, the door was opened with a loud creaking noise.

They entered the dark room, closing the door behind them, a white paper was sticking on the door: "Electric Room, Do Not Enter"

[Your POV]

(Just realized that I had never use this pov before, do you guys prefer second perspective or third perspective?)

You step back to your room, feeling calmer after some cold water on your face.

After you quietly opened the door, you see Guest666 standing beside the bed, unwrapping the bandages on his arm.

"Woah, what are you doing?" You asked, maybe he have a better way to take care of his arm?

The entire bandages was unwrapped, revealing his arm, which... have no sign of wound??

"I can heal a little bit faster than normal human..." Guest666 explained after seeing your confused face, than he reached out his arm to you, "See? Good as new!"

"Woah..." you poked the part of skin where the wound was originally at, "That is NOT a little bit faster...this is so cool! It's like you have some kind of healing power!"

"Well, it is a healing magic thingy, but I can only activate it when I was asleep-" Guest666 cut his own sentence by smacking his hand on his forehead.

"Oh no! I forgot about the box!"

"What box?"

"The box you told me about earlier the night!"

"That's why you got hurt?!" You panicked, did he opened the box and got cursed? Like what Eddie said?

Guest666 shrugged and scratched the back of his neck, "Basically, yeah. Someone attacked me with the dark creatures, I didn't have enough time to check on the box."

[Third POV]

(Sorry I forgot I was using second POV)

(Y/N) let out a sigh of relief, "Holy earth I thought you were cursed by the box or some shiz, good thing you weren't."

"The curse?" Guest666 questioned, "Yeah I totally do not believe that." He whispered in a extreme low volume.

"Huh? Did you said something?" (Y/N) tilted their head.

"No, nope, nothing." Guest666 picked up the bandages on the ground. "Uh... you got a trash can?"

(Y/N) took the bandages from his hands, "It's ok, I'll take care of it." Guest666 can feel their fingers touched for a moment.

He watched as (Y/N) squeezed all the bandages into a messy ball, "Soooo, what's exactly is the curse about? What did that guy told you?"

"You mean... Eddie." (Y/N) throws the bandages ball toward the trash can in the corner of their room. SCORE! Nice shot.

Guest666's smile stiffed when he heard the name, "Yeah him."

"He told us whoever opened that box might become the sacrifice for a revival ritual, it's kind of hard to believe to be honest..." They paused for a second, "But...it could be true, I guess. After all you and those dark creatures' existence are already supernatural enough for me to believe it." (Y/N) collapse on their bed, dumping their face in the blanket.