13.Eddie

---==[(Y/N)'s POV]==---

It's was the next day.

I went to school as usual with Sabrina.

Yesterday,after hearing the long speech from Guest666,we finally agreed with his idea.

Speak of him,I wonder if he's still stalking me,he did say he will investigate something at school today.

"...so even if they made a theory about that room,I'm still not going to believe it exist..."

Ahh,Sabrina is talking about those videos again.

"Sabrina,that theory video was actually post at April fool." I pointed it out so she won't think about this for another day and fuxxed up on the test again.

After ten minutes we finally got to school,the sky was filled with grey cloud, causing the world become darker.

"Ahh nah,I didn't bring my umbrella today,hope it wouldn't rain..." I murmured a little,should have check the weather report earlier.

Sabrina fling her umbrella from her bag to her hand,"Aww don't worry sweetie,we can use it together if it really rains!"

---==[Time skip]==---

Lunchtime, as usual, me and my best friend fled out the classroom and went to the the secret spot we found.

This place is good place for eating, There are stone benches here so we don't have to sit on the ground, it's also surrounded by trees, which is why people don't visit here usually.

"Finally, we don't have listen to those weird kids screeching in the classroom-"Sabrina cut off her own sentence when she saw something, I mean someone, sitting on the place we thought it's 'secretly'.

It's a guy with a bunch of book beside him, and of course he have his lunch,too.

Some...dark sticky stuff inside a glass lunchbox.

He have a messy but soft-looking black hair, just like a short waterfall made out of ink,and the ink is splashing everywhere.

"Huh...guess this place isn't that secretly at all." Apparently I'm too loud, he turned around with an astonished face.

"Oh...sorry,I didn't expect people coming here." He shoved the books closer to him,leaving some space for us.

I looked at Sabrina for a sec before sitting on the opposite side of the stranger,she sat beside me quietly.

"Ohh-,my name is Eddie,we're at the same class, remember?" He scratched his head.

Sabrina made a 'ohhh' sound while I was still puzzling, I haven't memorized everyone in the class.

"I think he sit behind you." Sabrina saved me from this awkward position.

"Ohhh."I let out a weird laugh,"Sorry I haven't remembered everybody yet.."

We quickly make some introduce and started to attack our lunch.

Eddie was still burying his face in the book though.

"Aren't you going eat your err...lunch?"Sabrina asked after finishing the last bite of her sandwich.

She looked at his lunch with curiosity, yeah just like me.

"Oh I'm just gonna finish this quickly..."

I spotted the book he is reading < The Secrets About -##|\|/+=# >

The book is pretty...ancient on its appearance, even the last few words of the title are difficult to read.

Seems like he noticed I'm watching, he immediately put the book away, why is he acting like it was some kind of forbidden stuff?

I pointed at the book he just read,"what's that about?"Sabrina looked at the direction I pointed.

"The secret about...what? Is this some kind of science book?"she asked with a 'Dude are you serious' face.

"Uhh..." he started to shove the book under his butt."Yeah, it's a book about the stars and stuffs.."

I look at the bunch of book beside him...it's all about the science,physics, and some is about the 'world' stuff.

Sabrina loses interest to the book after hearing it's about LEaRnInG.

Eddie finally grab his lunchbox,about to enjoy his meal.

Well I hope it's enjoyable.

We both stared at him,watching him eat the black sticky stuff piece by piece.

"How...does it taste?" I tried to lean closer to see what exactly he is eating.

"Pretty good, you guys want to have a piece?" He invited.

"Ohh it's ok,we don't really eat other people's food." Sabrina quickly pulled me back.

She whispered into my ears softly," Bro there's no way I'm going to take a single bite of it."

"Pfft-" I laughed and looked up to the sky.

Why is that tree shining...

Wha- IS HE SITTING THERE THE WHOLE TIME???

Words count-->746

Hello, I updated again.
I'm so proud of myself.
Hope you guys like this chapter :D -Norvy
Yay -Hearty
Don't hit me again -Norvy
----------========----------
Guest666 didn't get too much time on stage this chapter
...why -Guest666

[Maybe you can say something to comfort him?]-->