19.Forest_3-wow cool symbol

Eddie walked out from the shed.

He kneeled down to the ground to pick up something.

...or to put down something? I don't know they kinda look the same.

The rain is still pouring, but the loud storm couldn't stop Eddie from hearing a slight noise of branch breaking.

He turned around immediately and look into the dark woods.

"Pretty sure something is in there..." Eddie muttered, he took his phone from his pocket and turned on the flashlight.

---==[At the other side of the door]==---

"Wow, they really got all kinds of things here." Sabrina pick up some of the object from the lost and found box, "How long have these been here?"

(Y/N) went through some papers on the desk, "Looks like this place used to be a camping spot, they must have left those behind when they're packing stuffs"

"Oh my! (Y/N) look at this cool shiz!" Sabrina pulled (Y/N) clothe slightly to get their attention.

They turned around and examined the objects in Sabrina's hand, it's a wooden box that look like a music box, except it doesn't have the handle.

(Y/N) move their phone-[flashlight activated] closer to it in order to get a better look of it.

"It looks so...new." They commented, it looks good as new, too new, so new it's abnormal. The color of the wooden box is dark and even reflex the light from (Y/N)'s phone.

"There's even no dust on it..." Their brain give them the best answer they can think of, "That's is one of the greatest quality I've ever seen man."

"Should we open it?" Sabrina asked excitedly like they were on some kind of treasure hunt.

"Sure why not?" (Y/N) is curious, plus this poor box is definitely forgotten by it's owner.

Sabrina brought the box closer to her, about to open it, "Alright, lemme just...dang this thing is hard to open."

When Sabrina is struggling on the little box, (Y/N) noticed something on the back of it, a cool symbol.

(Ignore the name oof)

The carve is obviously unprofessional, it's possible that this symbol is left by the ex- owner.

"Almost there!" Sabrina is about to success, but she is yet interrupted by the loud and terrifying door opening sound affects from horror movies.

Oh wait it's just Eddie opening the door.

But such sudden loud noise is able to scared Sabrina so much she dropped the damn box. I mean imagine you're using your phone at 3 am when you are suppose to be sleeping, suddenly your parents break in and scared the shiz outa you.

Eddie locked his eye on the box on the ground. "What's that?"

"Box." (Y/N) replied simply, since this is the only information they know right now.

"Yeah...we're trying to open it." Sabrina picked it up from the ground and bring it nears Eddie's face, "Take a look at it if you want."

Eddie take the small box, (Y/N) noticed that Eddie's expression changed a little as soon as he touched the box.

It's probably just my eyes tricking me. Plus, it's pretty dark here...

They soon banished the thought from their brain, when Eddie suddenly speak, "I think we should just leave it here, like, don't even open it. It look very expensive."

"What? Do you think the ex-owner is going to sue us for breaking it or something?" (Y/N) asked, not understanding why Eddie would worry about such things that 99.99 percent won't happened.

Sabrina looked at Eddie with a doubting expression, wanting an answer, too.

Eddie seems to be stuck in his mind for a sec, but he still speak up, "Look, you guys know I always like to read those... weird books, you called. But I'm pretty sure I've seen this symbol before."

He turned the box to the back and let the symbol face towards (Y/N) and Sabrina, "The sparkle-looking thing in the middle resembles as soul, and the arrow beside it mean it's exchanging something."

"So... you mean if we open it, we're likely to swap our soul into each other's body?" Sabrina doesn't really buy it.

Eddie shakes his head, " No, something worse, if the ex-owner put something that is used to belong from a dead person for a long time, or even a part of the dead person into the box. We'll become the sacrifice of a revival."

"Wait."(Y/N) tilted their head, this has became ridiculous. "So you mean I can just buy a box, sculp that whatever symbol on the box, put a dead people's hair in it. Than I can kill someone and revive someone with it?"

Eddie's expression went dull for a moment, then finally found his words, "I mean, there's still some preparation before those steps...but I've never actually seen it in real life before...so... I think it's the best we don't mess with it?"

"Yeah, that's kinda make sense I guess?" Sabrina shrugged, "Sounds like something serious..."

Although still feeling something weird, (Y/N) still decided maybe it wasn't a good idea to mess with the box.

"I still wanna see what's inside though-"

"Sabrina, NO."

---==[HANGOUT TIME OVER NOW GO TO SLEEP]==---

After the box argument, the rain magic went away, the trio decided it's time to go home.

(Y/N) went back to home sweet home and got a jump-scare from the mom sitting in the living room,

Man, sometimes I forget about mom's existence... is that normal?

Finally, (Y/N) is now back to the best spot in the world, their bed.

Lying lazily on the bed, they heard some soft taps from the window, then the sound of window being opened.

(Y/N) know who he is without looking at him.

"Yo." They great simply, trying not to think of what happened in the morning.

"Hi-!" Guest666 is trying to do the same thing obviously, "So... how's the hangout?"

"Oh." (Y/N) start focus their mind on what they are talking to get the weird thought out of their mind. "We eat some goood foods...and went to the forest to see some star but it suddenly rained so we can't really... you know."

"Right, the rain." Guest666 chuckled, "It starts and stops so suddenly." He sat down on (Y/N) chair, "Did anything else happened?"

"Ah yes, we hide into a shed because of the rain, then we found a little wooden box with a weird symbol on it. Eddie told us not open it because he thinks it's some kind of dark magic."(Y/N) told him the rest of the story.

The symbol they are talking about draws Guest666's attention, "A symbol? What does it looks like?"

"Uhh..." (Y/N) sit up from their bed, "Pass me a paper and pen on my table."

They draw the symbol out from their memories and show it to Guest666, "It looks like this, have you ever seen it before?"

Words count—>1171

Dammit I haven't updated for two month AAAAAAAA
*smack head on table and dies*  -Norvy

*throw body into trash can*  -Guest666

Nooo (Y/N) tell him to stop being mean to me  -Norvy