14.A small fight

Thanks guys, I really enjoy reading those comments.
They kinda gave me some energy to write :) -Norvy
-----------------------------------

WAS HE SITTING THERE THE WHOLE TIME???

"Oh...is there anything wrong?" Eddie noticed (Y/N)'s weird behavior, he looks up to the direction she was looking at.

Nope...just a lots of leaves. Eddie couldn't see anything unusual.

Seeing the others look into the sky, Sabrina was extremely confused, "What are you two lookin' at?"

"Ahh! Nothing, I just thought I saw a bee..."(Y/N) quickly turned their face down.

Sabrina take a look at her phone, " Oh...it's almost 12:30 now, we better get back to classroom." She was about to grab (Y/N)'s hand.

"Oh wait, I need to use the bathroom first, why don't you go back first?" (Y/N) gathered all their stuff on the table before put them in the bag.

Sabrina looked to Eddie.

"I'm gonna stay here longer, the teacher won't be in the classroom anyway." He's reading the book again.

-------------

The water run through (Y/N)'s hands, they looked up to the mirror.

It's time to go back to that noisy classroom...

(Y/N) slowly walked out from the restroom, then she saw the closet nearby.

This is just a normal closet to put broom, mop and something like that.

But this was the same closet Guest666 pulled them in yesterday.

Damn it-

(Y/N) felt their face heated up, again.

"Hey, are you ok?" Someone spoke behind them suddenly.

"AHHH- what the hel-" (Y/N) jumped back accidentally and crushed into someone.

They looked up and saw the one and the only Guest666.

Guest666's hands were on (Y/N) shoulder, his face was extremely close to (Y/N)'s.

(Y/N) quickly pulled themself up, "What are you doing behind me?! I was almost scared to death!"

"O-oh sorry I just wanna check on you, cause I sensed something weird-"

"Yeah, whatever. Was that you on the tree earlier??"(Y/N) interrupted him madly.

"Uhh..." Guest666 looked away, "No..?" Huh, suspicious.

(Y/N) smashed their face on their hands, "Bro...can you just stop following me for one damn moment?"

"Nope." Guest666 shrugged and make a 'I don't care' face.

(Y/N) opened their mouth, about to say something.

"Oh, and, aren't you supposed to go back to your classroom now?" As soon as Guest666 finished the sentence, the sounds of the bell filled the whole hallway.

---------------

Words count-->411

Hey there I draw a new cover, I think it's much better than the old one.
What do you guys think? -Norvy
Why do my cap looks so weird -Guest666
SHUT UP I don't know how to draw it -Norvy
---------------

Hey, hey, you want me to follow you home? -Guest666 --->reply?