6.The book

"Bye mom!" Sabrina was about to leave the house after telling her mom she was going to have a sleepover.
"Ok! Just remember to go to school tomorrow, sweetheart." Her mom responded from the kitchen.
"Well, if I don't got murdered, hehe." Sabrina said to herself.
She quickly went to (Y/N)'s house by a shortcut, and knock on the door.
Knock knock
Knock knock
Knock knock
It is their secret signal.
(Y/N) answered the door and said, "Omg, You really came."
Sabrina folded her arms, "Do I look like I'm kidding? Humph!"
"No no no, you're serious, I knew."(Y/N)said while tried to hold back their laugh.
(Y/N) invited their friend into the house, Sabrina put her bag on the floor and pulled out a black, old-looking book.
(Y/N) gasp when they saw the title.
The Legend Of Guest666...
"H-how did you got it?"(Y/N) muttered.
"A basement of an abandoned shed, from the forest nearby." Sabrina responded while brushing away the dust on book cover with hands.
"Uh...forest? Why did you entered the forest?" (Y/N) was puzzled.
"For fun, just like we sometimes go to abandoned house to see if there's ghosts in it." Sabrina smiled and opened the book.
There was a note in it.

For the people who finds this book:
This book might bring you luck or somethings bad.
It depends on what you do.
I hope whoever find this is a good person.
There's secret in this book, which connects to Guest666.
And...yes that stupid does exist.
Help him or fight him.
You can only choose one(I mean...you can't help and fight him in the same time,right?)
That's all I can say.

---E
"Is...that real?"(Y/N) was stunned.
"Maybe, and the people who wrote this letter left a signature, but there's no way for us to figure out who this 'E' is." Sabrina turned the page.

Page 43
There's a bunch of little Guest playing at the beach.
Little Guest666 gathered his courage and walked up to them.
"C-can we play together?"Guest666 asked nervously.
The Guests looked at him disdainfully, "Go away! You look weird!"
But he still didn't give up.
He found two little Guests talking in his neighborhood.
"Can we be friends-"the taller kid cut him off, "No, you weirdo!"

"Uh...you can see it's story is actually as same as the video OblivionHD made..."Sabrina continued, "So...I was thinking...maybe all the imaginary stories are real!"
(Y/N) can't agree with her more.
"But why isn't there any bully getting attack before? Taresina died after that happened to my phone-"(Y/N) wasn't able to finish the sentence, they heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

Word count --->465
I probably won't be able to updated my story that fast this year...I'm going to have Unified examination this year,it will decides which senior high school I'll go,or even my future.
But I'll still try to update!!!Thanks you if support me!
Also I'm sorry for being a lazy bag for two weeks😂😂😂 -Dreamlemoncat
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -Hearty
Dude what are you doing -Snowball
Expressing my emotion -Hearty
Yeet -(Y/N)