8.Stay?

I like this sentence
--=The bird wish it was a cloud
                      The cloud wish it was a bird=--

(Y/N) immediately caught Sabrina when she faint.
Guest666 stared at them with curious, "What happened to her?"
"Um...she fainted?"(Y/N) look at him as if he is an idiot.
(Y/N) stared at Guest666 for a while, "Are you the real...Guest666?"
"Am I that famous???Yes I am..."
(Y/N) seems want to say something but give up at the end.
"What is...that than?" They pointed at the giant dead body on the ground.
"Oh..."Guest666 thought for a moment.
"They're Dark creatures, they can only be seen by Astral before. but something happened, made you common people can see them, too...I think."
Wait...does that mean the movies are REAL?
"There are a lot of them wandering around here because of some unknown reason...so I need to stay in this town to figure out why..." Guest666 said while viewing the room a little.
"Does that means you need a place to stay?! You can stay at (Y/N)'s house if they agree!" Sabrina somehow was already conscious.
"Sabrina!"(Y/N)turned back to her and whispered, "What the hell are you thinking?!"
"Come on! (Y/N)! I'm sure that you know he's the real Guest666. And you've told me you found a secret basement in this house before, you can let him stay there without anyone knowing." Sabrina whispered back.
(Yup it just came out from no where)
(Y/N) thought for a sec.
They turned back to Guest666,and saw him staring back at them with his red glowing eyes.
...hmm, his eyes is beautiful...wait that is not the point.
Guest666 seems to notice that he was staring at (Y/N) for too long.
He lowed his head, made his hat covered his eyes.
"Well...I do need a place to stay...but it's ok, I used to stay in the forest, so..."
Guest666 looked away,(Y/N) noticed he is starring at the book which was lying on the floor.
(Book  -You finally noticed >=1)

Curiosity can controls people.
...
OOF

---==[The Next day]==---

(Y/N) feels something beside them.
So they opened her eyes, and found Sabrina was hugging them tightly like an octopus.
"Ah!"(Y/N) gasped in surprise, and fell from the bed, along with Sabrina.
Sabrina finally woke up, "What happened?" she asked while rubbing her eyes.
"I smell France..."(Y/N) said, then they stands up.
"What?" Looks like Sabrina can't understand this.
"I said I smell bacon, I think my mom was home."
Then the door opened.
(Knowledge is power,Francis Bacon-->France is bacon. Just make sure y'all understand >_·)

Words count-->454

YES I KNOW I DISAPPEARED FOR A LONG TIME
I'm sorry for that,really busy these time...
There are only 100 days left for the TEST
Which will choose the senior high school I go
My grades aren't really good,but my mom wants me to become 'the black horse'
I just hope my mom won't kill me-_-    -Dreamlemoncat
She in winter vacation now lol  -Hearty
And I fell on my knee few days ago,it is freaking hurt  -Dreamlemoncat
I guess I'll just leave my book here  -Snowball
What book?  -Dreamlemoncat
Um... nothing  -Snowball