20.Dark creature tryna fight Guest666

<Guest666's POV>

A small box...with an unnatural symbol on it...

I've never seen the symbol before.

When (Y/N) showed me that thing, I don't know why, but I feel like I should check out that box.

Maybe this box has something to do with the dark creatures and whoever let them out? Who knows?

I'm currently standing in front of the shed (Y/N) and their friends were previously in, it's weird because I can feel something from it.

Huh...I don't remember having this feeling earlier when I was making sure (Y/N)'s safety. Maybe I wasn't close enough?

I opened the door out of curiosity,and the feeling became stronger as if I was getting closer to it.

This must be what the dark creatures are trying to find!

But just when I was about to step inside the shed, a sharp pain crawled onto my shoulder.

Something bite my arm and flung me away from the shed. When I steadied myself, I look up and found that I have been surrounding by dark creatures.

Shiz, how did I not hear them? That sneaky unknown guy must have found me fooling around and spawned them!

One of the monsters roared angrily and the rest of them started charging towards me.

"Oh snap..!" I took out the flashlight light I stole- I mean the flashlight I borrowed, turned it to the highest setting and aimed it towards one the dark creatures.

The creatures that got flashed start making uncomfortable growling noises while it melts like chocolate, it whimpered and tried to gain attention from their own kind.

The other dark creatures hesitated as they see their half-melted pack member losing its body. Hah! Huge mistake! Now you're all gonna die!

I took advantage of their hesitation and started shooting the light beam at them randomly.

Eventually, I successfully take down all of them, most of the dark creatures were half-liquified and therefore stuck on the grass. Hey, at least they can touch grass non-stop for the rest of their life.

A loud cracking sound came from the shed, I turned back and found a dark shadow disappearing to the deep forest.

"WHO IS THAT?!" I aimed the flashlight at the figure, they're wearing a big cloak, of course, I shouldn't expect them to wear their regular clothing when they're committing crime.

The figure turned their face to my direction, oh they're wearing a mask, too. It looks like the kind of mask sold in stores that sell art supplies.

Their eyes are shining somehow, just like me. But they suck, I hope they fall off a cliff and die.

Wait, that's a bit mean, I'm not entirely sure what their intention is. Maybe they and the creatures they control just looks evil from the outside.

They start hissing at me like a cat...or snake...that's cringe- no wait that's evil.

At that moment, the ground start shaking. What did they do?!

I noticed that the half-melted monsters were moving towards their leader, that one looks bigger so I'm just gonna assumed that it's the leader.

They started melting even faster. They growled in agony until their face disappeared into the dark, thick liquid.

Wow they just freaking merged, that's cheating. >:(

I shined the flashlight on them, trying to destroy them before they merged completely. But I was too late, the dark creatures slapped the flashlight out of my hand.