21.Taking care of the people you care

[??]

A dark shadow rushed past the forest, huge cloak covering the whole creature.

"Stupid chosen character..." They muttered, the wind howled past their ears.

They were holding something in their arms, a small wooden box was held like it's the most precious treasure in the world.

They found their way into a school and sneaked in while the guard is napping in the office.

However what they didn't expect is that there's another guard smoking on the side of the office.

"Oh shi- Marc I thought you were sleeping!" The guard quickly hide the cigarette behind their body.

(Cigarette stink)

Soon he realized that it was not his pal that was standing in front of him, this figure is way too short for a night guard.

"Ey, stupid kid! What are you doing here in such late time?" The guard yelled angrily, if this kid get hurt then he'll definitely get into trouble.

The figure in cloak slowly upper their face, showing the plain white mask that looks more horrifying in the dark.

"OH MY LORD- MARC!" The night guard got spooked by the sight in front of him, he ran toward the office door to seek help from his mate.

Marc, the night guard who was sleeping on his chair, woke up from the loud bang of opening door.

"AH! I'm up I'm up!" Marc tried to stand up but failed miserably and fall backwards with the chair.

"Marc there's a freakin ghost outside the office!! HELP ME I'M SCARED!" The other night guard ran towards Marc while squeaking like a girl.

"Woah, Zik calm down! I'll go check outside!"

The cloak people peeked through the door and saw the night guards slowly stepping out, they sighed loudly and slammed the door closed.

As the night guards' screeching voices can be heard from the other side of the sky, the figure disappeared in the school building.

A aaaaaaa

I accidentally typed that and I think it funni

---==[Your house]==---

(Y/N) was trying to drag Guest666 unconscious body onto their bed without affecting his wound.

Since his wound was on his arm, they decided that they should grab him by his legs, jeez now he look more like a dead body.

His arm was already wrapped up with some bandages (Y/N) found in the med kit.

It wasn't an easy job to get the med kit, too. Since it was originally located in the living room.

(Y/N) had to sneaked downstairs and tip-toe all the way to living room in order to not awaken their mother.

The injured part was no longer bleeding when (Y/N) tried to clean it, but it still looks terrible, they can't help but worried that if the wound will get infect.

After finally getting Guest666 on their bed, (Y/N) sighed out of exhaustion and sat on floor.

Still concerned about Guest666's condition, (Y/N) opened their phone.

How to treat cut wound?  -search

How to treat cut wound at home  -search