16.The horrible news

It's probably been a week since (Y/N) and Sabrina met Eddie in the "secret lunch place".

They would went there for lunch. (Y/N) and Sabrina would talk about any things while Eddie spent most of his time reading the books.

Not just some random book though, he is reading some...unusual science book.

As they spent more time with each others, (Y/N) and Sabrina decided to exchange contact information with Eddie, so they can text each other in group while class- no I mean at home.

Guest666 would still come to school, saying he's checking if there's any other sign of the dark creatures, but secretly following around (Y/N) like a stalker.

"So...you still hanging out with that Eddie guy?" Guest666 asked, following (Y/N) as they're walking home.

"Yeah." (Y/N) replied while using their phone to text in the group chat. "What? Am I not allowed to have friends?" They lifted their face from the phone screen.

Guest666 crossed his arms and sighed, "Nah...I just think he's kinda weird..." He tapped his finger nervously.

"How?" (Y/N) putted their phone back to their pocket, dragging attention toward Guest666.

Guest666 look aside, trying to came up with something to say, "Cause he always watch those book...about uncommon things?"

(Y/N) tilted their head slightly, "What?"

Guest666 whined, crossing his arm. "I don't know, I don't like him."

(Y/N) watched him as he act like a little kid, trying to get his mom's attention.

They looked at each others awkwardly for a while, until a call interrupted them.

"Heyyy bud, how'zit going?" Sabrina's voice can be heard through the phone, (Y/N) can even heard Sabrina's mom mumbling something in the background.

"Ahh, yes, we haven't been able to hug and smooch each other's face like...10 minutes. I miss you soooo much." (Y/N) joked alone, but quickly turned back to normal, "But what is the actual reason you called me?"

Guest666 scooted closer to (Y/N) secretly, in order to eavesdrop whatever they are talking about.

"Ohhh...just wanna talk about something I plan to do on the weekend, I figured out it would faster if I call you."

"Oh, what is it than?" (Y/N) asked while their other hand is trying to block Guest666 from listening.

"I was thinking about hanging out with Eddie this weekend, it's a pretty good way to get along with new friends...what do you think?"

"Oh! Sure!" Guest666 stares as (Y/N) hang up the phone. "You two are gonna hang out with that guy this weekend???"

(Y/N) shrugged,"Come on! It's not like he's a demon or something. Also don't try to listen to my conversation with other peoples."

Guest666 crossed his arms, felt a bit annoyed,"Fine, but I'm wouldn't trust him If I were you, I have a bad feelings about him." He stopped walking and let out a sigh,"I wanted to check the forest now, you good walking alone?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Hope you find some useful information." (Y/N) waved their hand, the air around Guest666 darkened a little and immediately went back to normal after he teleported away.

Now that (Y/N) is alone, they started to think about what Guest666 said earlier.

"Maybe there really is something weird about him...? But there is no proof...what is the reason that Guest666 have bad feelings about him?!"(Y/N) scratched their hair in frustration.

---==[Guest666 do a flip]==---
Jk

Guest666 went back to the forest near (Y/N)'s house. he always have a weird sense in here, not to mention the amount of dark creatures here is weirdly many.

They wandered around in the forest, but seldom leave it...as if they're searching for something?

Guest666 watch as the dark creatures sniff the ground, made some unpleasant noises, then slowly turned around and crawled away.

"Boring..."He take out a special flashlight he "borrowed" from a store.

Guest666 take out the package of the flashlight. Apparently, this kind of flashlight have stronger light.

He pointed the flashlight towards the dark creature's back. "Let's see how strong this thing is..."

With a 'click' sound, a beam of light shot straight onto the creature.

---==[Oh hey (Y/N)]==---

(Y/N) is lying on the bed, scrolling on their phone. After a long, exhausting school day, they can finally take a break.

They kept scrolling aimlessly, none of the news caught their eyes.

==This food can make you look as thin as a paper! And it's totally a heathy body shape!!! Get a pack for just-==

What even is this nonsense...

==A car crash cause the death of a young student-==

Nah. This is going to make me feel shitty.

==Worrying about your score? These books are recommended by most teachers-==

OMG buzz off.

==Local store report that all their flashlight has been stolen-==

Weird, but I don't care.

==A student from [Your school name] has gone missing, the police is investigating-==

Another tragedy...-WAIT.

(Y/N) slipped their phone accidentally, causing it to crash on their nose.

The pain is ignored, (Y/N) quickly grab the phone from their face and click on the news.

-the police is investigating if this case have any connection with the murder case last week.

The student who went missing is a girl name Bronnie. Her friend Elly, is the last person that has seen her.

"She've got seriously injured from an accident last week, so we only hang out in her house these days...last night we were still talking about the murder case...she seems fine! Someone must have kidnapped her! Please...if anyone find her...she's my only friend left..."

After a bit digging, we found that the student who've been killed last week, Taresina, was one of their friend.

Could this be a coincidence? Or a plan? Will the last person in the trio get targeted? Subscribe to our news channel to get the newest information on time!

(Y/N) read the news carefully, "W-what?" They whispered in disbelief. A planned murdered case...? Towards a bully trio? That sound like what Guest666 would do. But he said it wasn't him, he quit killing people already.

Then who else could it be...?

Words count-->1047

Ah dang, I know I didn't update for like...two month...
I got a little writer block in the middle of this chapter and [SCREAM]
I can't be sure when I will update again, maybe few months later, maybe next week.
But uh...I will try my best.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY!  -Norvy
Heya I'm just here chillin' don't mind me  -Hearty
Uh, hello readers! Hope to see you next week! Hehe?  -Snowy
Snowy you doesn't have to laugh awkwardly at the end...they won't bite you  -???