23.Classroom accident

---==+[School]+==---

Sabrina looks at your face with concern, "Woah... (Y/N)... have you slept yesterday? You don't look good."

You yawned, "Yeah, but not much." You rubbed your eyes, hoping to relief the tiredness.

It was geography class, but the teacher somehow found a way to change the topic into his political opinion.

You didn't even tried to focus on what he said, it's not like his opinion matters anyway.

Maybe... I can rest my eyes...just for a moment...

You closed your eyes, thinking you won't fall asleep that easy, the sound of the teacher's voice started to fade away...

Bonk

Sabrina watched you as your face hit the table, her eyes widened, "Damn dude you sure you slept last night?"

[yes sleep you now r. sleep sleep sleep sleep]

You woke up with a slight headache. But to your surprise, you are no longer in the classroom.

You were sitting on a pure white floor, not only the floor was white, this whole place was white, there are so many freakin white you can feel your eyes hurting.

"Uh... what?" You got confused, you were pretty sure that you should be on the geography class right now, where the h3ll is this place?

You pushed yourself up, and noticed something wrong. Your hands were not your original skin tone anymore, but pure white skin with black outline.

Not only your hands, you scanned through your body and realized that your clothes were filled with no other colors than black and white.

"What? Am I tripping?" You asked out loud, you can even saw a faint black circle at you ankles and elbows.

You pulled up your pant/skirt to your knees, there were also faint black circle on it, too.

"Wow, I look like some kind of sketch of myself." You assumed that you must be dreaming.

You walked around a little, not wanting to wake up yet. Every time your shoes touched the floor, a pile of ink emerged from the spot you stepped on.

You noticed the abnormalities and found it interesting. You kneeled down and use your finger to draw a smiling face on the ground.

Just when you're doodling, you heard a tiny sound. Tiny, but you could hear it clearly.

It sound like someone is writing swiftly on the paper, you looked around, not sure where this was coming from.

You turned around and saw a few sentences slowly emerged from the middle of the sky.

[villain character]:
Name:—— ( haven't decided )
Goal: get Guest666's power
Motivation: —— ( haven't decided )
Story: ——
1.have quite a few knowledge to multiverse
2.like to play with their prey
3. ——(I'll probably continue this tomorrow)

What is this? Some kind of note?

You focused on the only section that got filled.

Goal: get Guest666's power

Ok that does NOT sound good...