26.Police is here

(Y/N) pulled opened the windows that apparently haven't been opened for a few years due to how sturdy it was stuck in it's original position.

Guest666 tried to squize through the window before falling flat on the face, leaving dirt and branches everywhere on the ground.

"And uh... what is this about?" Sabrina stared at all the filth on ground, "Great, we have to clean that."

"Yeah..." (Y/N) was thinking about helping Guest666 up the ground, but the idea sounds bad after they saw how muddy his clothes was. They kicked some dirt out of the way and pulled Guest666 up by his hand.

Guest666 jerked his hand back immediately when he realize it was (Y/N), feeling slightly embarrassed.

(Y/N): "...ok."

"Uhm, sorry about the mess, it took me some time to get to the second floor." Guest666 patted down his slightly damp clothes to remove the mud, which wasn't going well.

(Y/N) felt somewhat pissed by Guest666 previous action. "Then why don't you use the actual door?"

I mean... not even a thank you?

"Because...I'm not a student?"Guest666 shrugged, he was used to sneak up to second floor by trees anyway. "Surely this school won't let a non-student in right?"

Out of the blue, the infirmary's was slammed opened, "What's all the noises?" Officer Jen sticked her head in and noticed Guest666's present, "Who are you, kid? You're not in the same class as them are you?" She gazed his black sweater.

Not school uniform?

"Uh- I... um-" Guest666 stammered, not knowing what to say. Jen's sharp glaze scanned through his expression like the tip of a knife.

Jen looked down to the floor just to found it stained with dirt, she can hear the rain from the opened window. "Did he came in from-"

"Oh! Sorry officer! He was my friend from other class, he simply want to visit me since he heard that I was hurt." (Y/N) instanly shield Guest666 behind them with a polite smile on their face.

Jen raised her eyebrow after hearing the explanation, "I suppose you don't like wearing school uniform?"

"Yeah." Guest666 replied dryly.

Jen looked back to the mess on the floor, "We'll clean that! Later...I mean right now!" Sabrina rushed past the female officer to... get some mops i guess.

Jen sigh, "M'kay, I'm gonna leave you two alone now, sorry for the disturbance." After that, the door closed with a click.

"You were hurt?" Was the first thing Guest666 blurted out, he noticed the bandages on (Y/N)'s hand and grab their injured palm gently.

"It's a long story... I'll tell you later." (Y/N) didn't stop Guest666 from unwrapping the bandages and inspecting the wound. "You wanna tell me why you are here?"

Guest666 took some time to consider his respond, "I felt something happened here... does it have something to do with how you got hurt? This doesn't look like a normal injury."

"A... thing got into our classroom, and it might have killed one of our classmate..." (Y/N) bit their tongue, attempting to not think think about the might-be-dead student. "It looks similar to those dark creatures, do they have anything to do with it?"

Guest666 carefully wrapped the bandages back to (Y/N)'s hand. "The creature took an appearance in front of your whole class? What exactly does it look like?"

"Uh... a hand covered in thick ink?" The dark creatures basically look beast covered in thick ink as well.

"Even the police is involved... whoever is planning this must be either really stupid or they have a flawless plan of what they're doing..." Guest666 collapsed in the chair, clearly he does not care for whoever is gonna sit in the chair next since it is now covered in mud stain. "We need to figure out who is excactly controlling these dark creature as soon as possibe before they made another move."

"But how?" (Y/N) leaned against the opened window, there were raindrops coming in from the window but they didn't mind. "It's not like a perfect suspect is going to break into this room-"

Unfortunately, very unfortunately, this day was not a lucky day for (Y/N). They (very unfortunately) stepped on a twig, (very unfortunately) slipped and fell forward.

"Hi (Y/N)! Is your hand feeling better now- oh what in the limbo is this?" Eddie joined the room with the door slammed opened dramatically, only to discovered that-

-that (Y/N) was lying on the floor facing down with a guy covered in dirt next to them sitting in the chair.

"Uhh... are you guys in the middle of something?" Eddie was grabbing on the door frame, ready to close the door and leave anytime.

(Y/N) raised their middle finger up at him.

---==[You and Guest went to the bathroom to get yourself clean]==---

"Wow, you two just left the room for me to clean?" When (Y/N) and Guest666 get back to the infirmary, Sabrina was already back and cleaned up half the mess.

She tossed the mop to Guest666 and slumped to the chair beside, "Wait why is this chair muddy as well?!"

While Sabrina was having a mental breakdown over her now dirty clothes and Guest666 trying to figure out how to mop floor properly, Eddie approached (Y/N) and posed his question, "So uh, you and that scary dark guy, you two are like...a thing?"

"What?" (Y/N) almost cracked their neck when they turned to Eddie after hearing the question. "Uh... no?" They do remember sharing those intimate moment with Guest, but even they themselves were still unsure what exactly they are feeling, nor how to deal with them.

Eddie let out a sigh of relief, "That's a load off."

ok

wait what the f-

"I'm sorry, what was that?" (Y/N) cringed.

Eddie's face was suddenly very inches away from (Y/N)'s, "How do I state this... getting close to him might get you into a lot of trouble." His usually playful smile was replace by a very serious expression.

(Y/N)'s face stiffen, not sure what to reply.

"I only told you this since we are friend, you better give reminder to Sabrina as well." the usual joy was back to his face.

A shadow towered them from behind before Eddie had time to move away, "Soo what were you guys talking about?" Sabrina's face squeeze between them, "That's best friends distance and only i can do that, Eddie."

Guest666: No but what about me-

---==[time skip brought to you by sad Guest]==---

"He told you that I'M a trouble bringer?" Guest666 was offended, his red eyes glow brighter but his expression darken. "Well guess what? I think HE is the one behind all these crap!"

The class was dismissed early because of the tragic event that result to a studnet going missing. Things got complicated between parents and the principle, blah blah blah, the school tried to covered up the news, but the news about the incident was already exploding on the social media.

(Y/N) move their gaze away from all kind of news and post that were speculate of what could happened in the school. "Calm down Guest, me and Sabrina suspect that he might knew something about unsupernatural stuff, and only warned us since he problem sense power on you."

"Ok but did you forgot that he literally barged in seconds after you said something about 'a pefect suspect coming through the door'?" Guest666 tried to dig up every little detail that can prove Eddie's guilt.

(Y/N) sigh, "You didn't really think that's how it works right?" They raised a brow.

Guest666 humphed and turned his head away.

Oh I am so gonna prove that there are something else going on with this 'Eddie'

Words count-->1229

I fell on the stairs and my knee hurt -Norvy

haha -???

I think i need to quicken up the pace, I have planned the final big part of this story years ago and I'm finally about to get into it!