17. Forest_1

In the void of endless white.

Something, a conscious being, opened their "eyes"

You looked around, but all you can find is emptiness.

You tried to call for help, but nothing come out, you can't even feel your mouth.

Not only that, you can't feel your face, your limbs...you can't feel your body.

In panic, you look down, and saw nothing.

You want to move forward, but without a body, you can't even sure if you're moving in this completely blank world.

In this weird and horrifying situation, you somehow found a way to calm down, you think of what you still have left...it feels like you still have some of your sensations.

You heard something, which is weird since you probably doesn't have any ears right now.

You concentrate on the thought of moving toward, which is where the tiny sound is coming from.

Magically, it succeed, you can feel the sound getting louder, and clearer.

The closer you get, the more familiar it sound like...writing?

The moment you realize, no...more like recognize the sound, you were pulled back to reality.

---==[It's just a dream]==---

(Y/N) suddenly woke up, without any memory of what happened in the dream.

They turned over to take a look at the clock, 5:58 pm, how nice, the sky is still dark.

Looks like they don't feel like going back to sleep, which is not normal cause I usually feel sleepy as hell in the morning-

What was that? nobody heard that right?

(Y/N) sat up and get off of their bed, decided to use their phone for the rest of the morning.

As soon as they went online, someone messaged them.

sabrina9487: yoooo (Y/N)! ur so early today!

sabrina9487: guess what?

(Y/U/N): What?

sabrina9487: eddie said he woke up from a weid dream earlier

sabrina9487: *weird

sabrina9487:so we're all up rn

(Y/U/N): Oh wow

sabrina9487: come on let's talk in group chat

>>>group chat

(Y/U/N): Yee

ed_blocker: Oh hello (Y/N), your up ,too?

(Y/U/N): Ya, what are we gonna do now?

sabrina9487: we're gonna hang out this after noon

sabrina9487: so what do we eat for dinner

sabrina9487: will we eat dinner

sabrina9487: food

(Y/U/N): food

sabrina9487: food

(Y/U/N): food

sabrina9487:FOOD