12.Discussions

---==[Sabrina's POV]==---

I'm supposed to do my homework right now, but who cares...I'm just gonna play Roblox-

"Hey sweetie! Your friend came...what are you doing?" Omg why this time -

"Oh-um" I quickly grabbed a bag of snacks, "I'm uh...just trying to open this!"

"Yeah whatever you better not be playing phone while writing homework again." She clearly know what I was trying to do, not surprised.

I ran to the corridor and take (Y/N) in my FANCY house...or more like my mom's.

It's not fancy either it's just a normal house.

We went straight to my room after I told mom we're going to 'do our homework' ,hah of course we're not gonna do-

"So...uh, you got any idea on what the physics teacher is saying today?" I widened my eyes, wait they really came here to write homework?

I move my face closer to theirs, "Aren't we going to talk about your new cool roommate today?"

"Ohhh...yeah...he told me some bad news."(Y/N) put their palm under their chin, worried filled in their eyes.

I made a comfy position in my bed, ready to listen to something that does nothing with learning.

They took a deep breath, "Ok, the first one is...Guest666 did not killed Taresina, the dark creature did."

I'm a bit confused, "That's a bad news?"

They continued, "And the second is that, if guest666 wasn't wrong, those weird things seems to like our school a lot, which is pretty dangerous for us. They could KILL us just like how they did to Taresina."

They stopped to watch me processing the most CHAOTIC news I've ever heard in my life.

Few seconds later, I'm finally able to get my tongue back, "Should we...tell the police or something..?"

"Oh no no no, don't to that."

What the- Guest666 outside my window?

---==[Third POV]==---

Guest666 knocked on the window gently, telling (Y/N) and Sabrina to open it.

Sabrina stood up quickly and opened the window for him, "Thanks buddy." Guest666 jumped in and sit on the floor immediately.

"Huh?! Why do you came? I told you not to!" (Y/N) doesn't like the truth that Guest666 is stalking them.

Come on just give me some privacy, you are the great and powerful Guest666 doesn't mean you can ignore my Human Right.

"Well, I just wanna make sure you're safe." Guest666 look straight to (Y/N).

A little bit of red reach on her face, they looks away immediately.

What on earth is that???

"*Gasp*(Y/N) are you blushin-" (Y/N) covered Sabrina's mouth violently before she can finish the word.

"Anyway...I heard you guys discussing about the dark creatures earlier...(Y/N) are you ok? There are red things on your face again." Guest666 asked concerning, tried to move closer to where they are.

(Y/N) stopped him by hand sign, "Yes yes I'm fine...don't worried about me, just...continued what you're saying."

Guest666 stared at their face for a few seconds before continuing the sentence, "I don't think we should tell the police."

Sabrina refuted weakly, "Isn't it safer to tell them..?

Obviously Guest666 was prepared for this question, "Because first the police won't believe you, Second even if they believe the existence of the dark creature, they won't be able to find them unless the dark creature show up in front of them in purpose."

Take a breath for saying another long sentence.

He continued, "Third even the police did find them, they don't have the ability to deal with them, normal physical attack don't do much to those dark little sh-..creatures. And the last reason, which is the most important one, I think someone let the dark creatures out intentionally, sooo if they found out someone normal human knows the existence of the dark creatures...things will go way more difficult."

After finished all these, he look at the girls to wait for their reply.

Words count-->666

God I almost forgot the exist of this stuff...well I just hope I can remember to continue updating this in the future, I'm at senior high school now...to be honest it's not much different with junior high school.
We have no locker so I still don't know how that stuff work. lol  -Norvy
Guys I will try to force her to update, hope this will work :)  -Hearty
Whaaaaat noooo pls  -Norvy
Norvy I'm afraid that's the only way to make you update now, you are too lazy  -Snowy
WHAT, SNOWY YOU TOO?!  -Norvy
Hahaahahaha I'm gonna laugh so hard that you want to destroy me  -???