24. SAVE, BUT...

You chose:

>Save him.

==========

Rethon's hands slowly slipped away from the windows frame, blood started coming out from the tip of his fingers as he dug his nail in the wooden structure.

This isn't the first time you encountered this kind of bizarre creature, you kept your head, knowing you should do something.

You pushed past the tables and chairs in the front, rushing towards the opened window as fast as possible.

School properties were now lying on the floor, soaking in the liquid that was left by the hand creature. Sabrina gasped out loud when she realized what (Y/N) was going to do.

You caught Rethon's hands before they slipped away. However, the strength of the monster was clearly greater than yours.

You tried to hold yourself back with the friction between your feet and the floor- oh wait the floor was flooded with dark liquid.

You could feel yourself slowly being pulled out of the windows.

I should have think before I act-

But that's was also the moment you felt a pair of arms circled you waist, "Ffffffreaking hold on!" Sabrina was hugging you from your back, pulling back as much as she could.

However, that was still not enough. You find it hard to stand still on the slippery floor and your arms started to hurt.

[Third POV]

Santo was the third person to sprint into action, she rushed toward the window and squeezed next to (Y/N).

She grabbed on Nethon's other hand. With her strength, they managed to stop the monster from pulling them out more, but still not enough to bring Nethon back in.

"Help- us! Don't just stand there like a fucking wimps!" Santo cursed out loud, asking for the others' help.

The students looked at each other, some of them wanted to help, but they felt like their legs were stick to the ground.

(Y/N) couldn't see what was going behind them, but they realized that the rest of the students probably won't help them, "Fncking damn it..." They cursed under their breath.

The dark monster seems the lost their patient and start growling like a wild animal, threatening the students to let go off their prey.

"Shut up you ugly creature and let go of him!" Santo yelled in rage, she took out something from her pocket with her unoccupied hand and throw it to the monster's... head? The part of monster that looks like their head.

"Is that your phone?" (Y/N) swore they saw a little rectangle object fall into the pit of abyss.

"Guys I think my hands are slipping again!"Rethon's voice was filled with panic, he managed to control his breathe to keep his head up, but every seconds the monster consumed more of his body.

The black liquid covered his body and slowly increased their territory, Rethon feels like there were a thousand leeches crawling on him.

Ew

The monster finally had enough of it, a long whip-like thing emerged from their body and shot into the humans, stabbing (Y/N) in their hand.

(Sorry but I refuse to call that a tentacle)

(Y/N) hold back a yelp by swearing another curse, but also accidentally let go of Nethon at the same time.

The whip continue to attack after it's first success, it swings hardly, knocking both Sabrina and Santo down by hitting their head.