27. "Help"

The school was closed this day, due to the whole "Big inky hand kidnapped a student" situation, (Y/N) was suppose to celebrate for the day of, (or maybe not celebrate since someone had literally gone missing?) but the truth was, they still had to go to school this day.

"Sweety, I thought you guys had a day off since the horrible things that happened yesterday?" (Y/N)'s mother was eyeing her beloved child's wounded hand, which had a brand new bandages she helped changed.

(Y/N) stood up, they were feeding Emily with canned cat food, Fish flavored! It's so good your cat will KILL you for it! Emily always refused to eat dry cat food.

"Yeah, but they arranged us to move our personal stuff out of the classroom today, given that there's a whole lot mess in it." They slumped, placing the backpack behind them.

"Aww my poor child." The loving mother ruffled her child's hair, "Make sure you don't get hurt or troubled again today ok?" She kissed (Y/N) on their forehead before leaving for work.

It was not a sunny day, the clouds had completely covered up the sun, leaving the entire town in the shade of grey. "Well..." (Y/N) opened the door, "Hopefully, Nobody else died today."

The door was opened and outside stood... the one and only Guest666.

"I'm also here too hi." Sabrina is also here too hi.

---==[School, again.]==---

"Make sure you get all your personal belong out, everthing you left in this classroom will be thrown away." The teacher told the group before letting them in the classroom, opening the door stiffly.

They began to clear out their drawer after putting their empty bag on their desk, while Guest666 was exmining the entire classroom.

There were a trail of black liquid that leads toward a dirty window, which had some blackness on it as well, the lack of sunlight made the entire classroom looks darker, as if it would get swallowed by the darkness again anytime.

Other students didn't dare to spent much time in this place, they soon left the classroom after they had gathered all their stuff, but (Y/N) and Sabrina had decided to wait for Eddie to show up.

"Is he gonna come today?" Sabrina asked, (Y/N) checked the messege on their phone, "He said he's on the way, said he had to prepare something before coming... what does that mean?"

Guest666 took noticed of the weird information but didn't react much to it.

"Huh, almost sound like he's scheming something evil, right?" Sabrina joked, clearly she didn't noticed the side eye Guest666 gave her after her words.

There were nothing but silence between the trio for a moment before it was broken.

The teacher beside the door speak suddenly, "You guys should leave now." The famale teacher turned her face toward them slowly. "Anywhere but this place will be safe."

"Why is she acting like that?" Guest666 whispered to (Y/N), followed by a shrugged from (Y/N).

"Oh, we're  actually waiting for somebody else so..." Sabrina nervously laughed, "Is it ok for us to stay a little longer..?" The teacher turned her head back and move out the classroom, not really giving any reaction.

"Is that a yes?"

---==[probably like ten minutes of waiting]==---

Eddie walked into the school with a packed backpack, the zipper on it wasn't closed entirely, every step he talk made the book in his bag reavealed itself a little more.

Until a little black droplet fall from the roof, landing on Eddie's backpack perfectly. It made it's way into the entrance of the backpack and slowly zip up the zipper from the inside.

Eddie, who seems to have no idea of what just happened, proceed to approach his classroom where his friends was waiting for him.

"Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, I was a hold up-" His smile faltered after he spot an unexpected stranger among the group. "Oh he's the guy I met yesterday, right? Hello again-" It didn't took much time for Eddie to put on a smiley face again as he greated.

"-I don't think I have your name..?" Eddie held out a hand, ready to perform a friendly handshake.

"...Greg." Guest666 felt the urge to smack away Eddie's hand but refrain himself from doing it.

Eddie grabbed ''Greg's'' hand and shook it violently, "Well nice to meet you Greg, may I ask why you are here?"

Why I am here is none of your concern.

That's what Guest666 want to say, however he still choose to not instantly show his aggressiveness for now.

"Just wanted to hang out with my friends too, I heard (Y/N) said that you wanted to met them and Sabrina today, so..." Guest666 made an concerned expression, "Would I disturb you guys if I join?"

"Yes."

"...Wait what-"

"Kidding! Of course I don't mind! I'm actually happy if you can join! You might help me decrease my work by doing so!" Eddie started to dragged (Y/N) and Sabrina out of the classroom.

"Come one guys, I need your help on something." Eddie moved towards the halls, Guest walked behind them, wondering what Eddie needs them for.

"Right, nice interaction over there... anyway what do you need us for? Is it something big or..." (Y/N) asked, they'd love to help out their friends.

Eddie quickly took out a notebook from his backpack, somehow preventing Guest from seeing what else is inside it, "I want to ask our homeroom teacher about college information, but you know... he can be a little frightening sometimes..."

"Oh! Of course we can help!" Sabrina smacked Eddie in the back (Which caused him to yelp a lil). "...but I thought we're just grade one in high school?"

Eddie was took back by Sabrina's word but he managed to made his point, "Uh... well it's always good to prepare earlier! You know?"

They gradually head towards the teacher's office, the cloudy sky makes the hallway look darker than usual. Even if it's daytime, (Y/N) can still see their own shadow on the wall next to them.

The walk continues for another few minutes. It was when (Y/N) was moving forward while peeking how their own shadow is mimicking their movements, they saw their shadow was approaching something.

Oh just the old room that was probably for storing or placing electrical equipment.

When they move their sight away from the rusty door, they realized everything went dark, with a faint sound of a door screeching open.

Don't worry you're not dead.

Words count—>1101

I noticed that the words count in my computer is different from my phone which one do I trust oh no -Norvy

Count it yourself -???

🚨⬇️IMPORTANT MESSAGE ⬇️🚨

By the way I've decided that Emily will no longer be a important character, I just couldn't find a plot in this version of story to shove her in without ruining my own patience, her present will still be explained, but it won't be important. -Norvy

I started this story few years back without any preparation but pure curiosity of creating story, and most things happened without a proper storyline. (At least it was like this in the first few chapters.)

When I finally created an actual storyline and plans I just couldn't find a proper way to use this character sooo... cursed myself for creating useless plot holes!!!
*dies*  -Norvy