18. Forest_2-Shed

I have now decided that last name no longer exist in this story.
A  -Norvy

With no choice, (Y/N) and Sabrina were
dragged into the forest merciless.

Oh well, let's just hope that the dark creatures won't pop out from the air and killed us.

(Y/N) thought as they watch the gate of the forest getting farther.

"...let go of my arm! You're going the wrong way!" (Y/N) can heard Sabrina yelling.

"Huh? Where?" Eddie stopped and asked.

Sabrina pointed backwards, "There's a smaller trail back there." She look at Eddie's hand, "Aaaand, you can let go of (Y/N) now."

"Oops! Sorry (Y/N)!" Eddie apologies, but weirdly, he felt something.

He turned around, but all he can found is trees and darkness.

When he turned back, (Y/N) and Sabrina were already at the entry of the trail, waiting for him.

Hm...weird, but I'm sure everything will went well.

He shook off the weird feeling and followed behind Sabrina and (Y/N).

---==[walk, NOW]==---

They have walked for a few minutes, the star gazing section is in sight.

"Wow, nothing happened, I guess we're lucky, huh?" (Y/N) muttered.

"Hey!" Sabrina exclaimed, grabbing (Y/N)'s arm to get their attention.

She pointed toward a abandoned-looking shed. The color of it was so dark, normal people wouldn't even notice it in a glance at night.

"What's wrong with it?" (Y/N) asked, nothing seem to be wrong with it.

Sabrina feels confused, she have been feeling something weird since she laid her eyes on the shed.

Probably just an illusion.

"I just feel unfamiliar with it...than I realized that this is probably normal in a forest..." she assumed.

"There's a shed here?" Eddie cut in their conversation with surprised expressions.

(Y/N) nodded and point at it.

"Alright, back to the stars! Let's see who can find the constellation first-" Sabrina look up to the sky, but only found that it is completely covered with thick cloud.

"What?! But the sky was totally clear ten minutes ago!" She groaned.

"Aw man, I hope it won't rain." Eddie stare at the dark clouds.

"Aaaaand...I hope you didn't jinx it." (Y/N) joked, "Should we just go back?" They turned around and asked.

However, before anyone can respond, they felt something cold dropping on them. Droplets started to fall from the sky, the ground were soon full of raindrop.

"Ah dang! have you guys bring any umbrellas?" (Y/N) asked while trying to covered the rain with their arm.

The rain start pouring, there's obviously no time to look for an umbrella that probably doesn't exist.