25.Weird

[Your POV]

"Can you please describe what happened in the classroom in detail?"

(Y/N) nervously scratched the bandages on their palm, they know they didn't do anything wrong, but the aura the police gave just... too much pressure.

"Nick, maybe you should relax a little, you're scaring the kid." A female officer walked close and gave Nick, who was currently asking you questions with a cold expression a cup of water.

Nick seems annoyed and muttered to her, "Maybe you should do this, I'm no good with kids." He took his water and walked out of the room.

"..."

"Oh well... I guess that mean I'll have to do this." The female officer sat on the chair opposite to you, she pick up the notebook left by the former police from the table.

She began to flipped through some pages, "Hello, I'm officer Jen, no need to feel nervous, ok? We just need to know what happened."

"Ok..." You took a deep breath, "I'm (Y/N)."

"(Y/N)...huh? You're the one that took action to help the kid that got dragged away by the... monster first?" She read all the note carefully, slowly piecing what the other witnesses said together.

"Uh... yeah, I think so?" (Y/N) said without paying attention, their vision started to focus on the unusual movement from the outside of the windows.

They were still at the medical room in school, the police came after they received a few calls from the panicked students about an hour ago.

After arriving in the school, the police asked all the information they want from the students and restricted the classroom from entering due to the investigation.

(Y/N)'s eyes stare out the windows, there are some trees out there, covering half the view of the windows, but (Y/N) swore they saw something moving among the tree branches.

"Hello? You ok?" They snapped back to reality when the Jen the officer waved her hand in front of their face.

"Oh, I-" (Y/N) hesitated before they answered, "I think I just saw a squirrel or something..." In the corner of their eyes, they saw a dark shadow shifting outside the windows again.

---==[After you finish talking with da police]==---

After the police leave the room for other students' information, (Y/N) turned to look at Sabrina, who was sitting on a small wooden chair beside the desk, facing to the ceiling.

"What are you doing?" This was (Y/N) curiously asking.

"Just wondering if I'll get traumatized or not."

Sabrina lowered her vision and lend it on (Y/N), "I'm not sure about myself, but Sento is probably not doing well."

"The girl that also tried to save Rethon?"

"Yeah...they were good friends, just like us..." Sabrina sigh, "Man, I can't imagine if you were the one taken by that thing."

(Y/N) hugged her, stopping her from what she's saying, "It's ok, We're fine." They Pat her back as a comfort.

"Oh by the way, I think I saw Guest666 outside the window earlier."

"WHAT?" Sabrina stood up abruptly, causing the chair to fall backwards.

[Guest666's POV]

-Earlier-

I was wandering around the forest, trying to figure what exactly happened when I got attacked by the dark monster.

Clearly, the figure in cloak is the guy that have been summoning the dark creatures. Ever since they took the box away, the dark creature in the forest all disappeared.

So my theory was right, they were trying to find something, and now they got it. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing, since their intention is still unknown.

I kicked a random rock into the lake in front of me and sat down in frustration. Looking at my own reflection in the water, I comfort myself, "Maybe that guy just need the box to do their own thing, they don't have to be evil." But I just feel like something is wrong, something bad is going to happen.

"Ugh, stop thinking about it!" I flopped myself onto the soil beneath me, soaking my legs into the cold water. I didn't mind the chilly feeling at all,it's not like I have the ability to catch a cold anymore.

The cold breeze gently stroked past my face as I let my mind wandered to another human, (Y/N), of course.

They always gave me a funny feeling, not in a bad way though. Whenever I think of them, I feel a sensation from the inside, like there are little bugs gnawing my stomach.

I remember when I first woke up in this world, next to this lake, in the middle of a forest, what happened before that have always been a blur to me.

I can vaguely recalled my past, getting push off the building and died, become a ghost like creature and start murdering bully because of my own anger...

But anything more detailed were all lost, I can't even remember who my parents are.

...But I'm sure everything will work itself out!

When I first got to this world, I was confused, there are no guest, no bacon. Everyone look...normal.

People would look at me like I have two pairs of eyes. But they never said anything, they will simply ignore me and continue on their routine.

Then I saw the dark creature and found out that normal people can't see them...but I can.

Curiosity drove me to investigate about them, plus I don't have anything else to do.

...

Seeing (Y/N) for the first time is an strange experience, they were just an average human teenager walking on the street with their friend.

Somehow, I found it hard to look away from them. At the moment I set my eyes on them, I felt like...I'm not myself.

Wait... I felt like I'm not myself...?

I never really look back to this part of my memory since it's quite embarrassing. I mean, love at first sight? So corny.

But now that I finally think about it, it just... felt so weird, even what I did earlier in that day was weird.

I was supposed to try to catch a dark creature to see if I can find out the source of it's power, like I planned. Yet my guts told me I should go to a specific coffee shop to taste what the coffee taste like.

And I did, I wandered to a coffee shop I once saw in the town, sat at the outdoor table and managed to ordered a coffee even though I don't really understand some of the words waiter said, what on earth is a latte and a capuchino?

There, that coffee shop is where I saw them for the first time.

This is starting to get really unsettling... but it could be coincidence, right?

Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

I sat up from the grassland and smacked my face with my hand, did I almost have a break down over a memory? That's stupid...

Just when I thought this day couldn't go more weird, I sense a tiny but strong energy from a direction.

Words count——>1111

I know this update is super late, real sorry buddy.
But I've been busy with test so it might happened again OOF

Btw this chapter sound cool in my brain but become stupid when I typed them out bruh. -Norvy

Am I going crazy or something -Guest666

Update- I still don't know how to make this chapter less edgy so I'm posting it anyway