Chapter 1

Their friendship began when a Thai who grew up in Paris moved to Korea. They were neighbors. They instantly clicked and became friends. They liked many things in common but also bicker sometimes which makes them accept their differences. Lisa was eight and Jennie was nine, being the older and cutely responsible one, she protects Lisa from the kids that want to bully her.

Every day, Lisa would tell stories about Paris to Jennie and promised to bring her there one day.

They thought that nothing could change how perfect their relationship was but life happened. Life has this thing called changes and change is a constant thing.

When Jennie turned seventeen, she introduced her boyfriend to Lisa where the latter didn't see that coming. Jennie never mentioned the guy to her. One more thing that made it worse was that Lisa was ready to confess her romantic love for her best friend. She was in love with her since the first day she laid her eyes on her.

Since then, Lisa slowly distanced herself from Jennie, hoping that her feelings for her will disappear like stupid magic. She wished she could but the more she sees Jennie and Kai together in school, makes her heart craves for the girl even more.

Avoiding Jennie was like avoiding raindrops with no umbrella. It was for the first time, she hated the fact that Jennie lives across their house. How can she move on when the innocent one has no complete idea about her feelings and keeps on clinging to her.

The only time she got the chance to breathe from Jennie's torture was during the couple's date. She never hated the guy. Kai was a nice guy and she has no reason to hate him aside from the fact that he has the girl she ever wanted but Kai makes Jennie happy and that is all that matters to her.

The time came where Jennie and Kai graduated, leaving Lisa alone but that doesn't make their friendship different from before. Jennie never failed to visit Lisa every weekend since she moved to Seoul where she and Kai decided to study.

"You can't move on if you keep on doing that." Jungkook snatched Lisa's phone from her hands "Staring at her picture won't help you."

"Give it back, Kookie." Lisa stood from her seat to get her phone from the new friend she just made last summer

All the students were in the canteen while the two stayed since they had a hangover from secretly drinking last night.

"Two weeks, Lisa. Two weeks and you'll be with her again." Jungkook gave the phone to its owner "I really can't stand how dense Jennie is. She can't see how in love you are to her."

"It's because she's in love with someone else." Lisa sat back in her seat "Why don't we just date? Just date me."

Jungkook laughed "Why would I date a girl who's in love with her best friend?" But he saw that Lisa is not laughing at all, meaning the girl is serious "You're not serious, right?"

"Why not? What if you could help me to move on?" Lisa suggested, "I know you're ga..."

Lisa couldn't finish her words cause Jungkook already covered her mouth "Shut the fuck up, Lisa." He looked around before removing his hand from Lisa's mouth "Here's what I can offer. I'll pretend to be your boyfriend when Jennie is around."

"Why would you pretend? It's not like she'll get jealous."

"What if she'll get jealous? What if that will help her to discover her true feelings for you?" He sat on Lisa's desk "If it doesn't work then we could stop and tell them that we broke up."

Lisa thought about it for a while. Jungkook's offer is not hard to accept but too risky.

"Okay but no kisses and..."