Chapter 18

Lisa's POV

My eyes are still fixed to the door where Jungkook and V just exited. What are they up to? Whatever they are up to, I'm glad that Jungkook has someone other than me. 

"I still can't believe that we finished the whole choreography in just two days. Lisa and Jungkook are dancing machines." Irene complimented them

Though I was a bit surprised and overwhelmed by the choreography, I have to admit that we did great. We nailed and I know we will also ace it in the performance night. Irene and Seulgi did a great job teaching us.

"I can't disagree with that. Is there magic you want to share with us?" Jisoo teased me 

They continued to tease me about our choreography and how intimate Jungkook was to me earlier. Thinking about the choreography involving the bed makes my head burst. It's mind-blowing but not in a sensual way, min-blowing in a way that I know Jungkook is taking it too far.

"You're tensed, Lisa." Jungkook whispered to my ear, we were doing the part of the fake kiss 

"You're practically on top of me." I glared at him as he do his dance 

I saw a glimpse of him smirking at me before getting out of bed to continue the choreo.

I didn't know that my day could be more stressful until Jennie kissed Kai's lips in front of us. It wasn't just a smack, I saw how their lips moved, and the next thing I knew I was driving home at full speed.

"Damnit!" I kept on punching the steering wheel "Fuck it!"

My phone kept on ringing inside the middle console but I don't care. I'm hurt. How could she forget what she did to me last night and kiss him in front of me?

"I think you should slow down." A lady sat next to me "Tequila, please." She ordered "I've been eyeing you since you arrived. Heart problem?"

I examined her from head to feet. She's wearing a fitted black dress that hugs her curve. She's blonde and has a beautiful face.

"Done check me out?" She smirked at me

I looked away and focused on my drink "I don't talk to strangers."

"Somi." She offered her hand "Jeon Somi."

"Lisa." I introduced myself without accepting her hand

I don't want to be rude but my mind is still clouded with the events last night and today.

"It's nice of you to be rude after checking me out." I heard her say

~~

Jennie's POV

"I can't contact her." I frustratedly said, "Where are you, Lisa?"

"Babe, I'll get going now." Kai kissed my cheek

I smiled at him and say take care and drive safe. He said they are having a sleepover at Sehun's house. I'm not complaining cause Sehun is a good friend of his.

I kept on tossing and turning on my bed. I couldn't sleep knowing that Lisa is mad at me. I know why she walked out without saying anything. She was hurt. She was hurt because of the kiss. Or I am just assuming?

My body immediately reacted when my phone rang. Seeing the ID caller made me curse under my breath.

"Lili, where are..."

"Hi, your friend is pretty wasted. Can you come and get her?" Someone answered Lisa's phone

"Who the hell are you?" I got up from my bed

"I swear Lisa if you don't stop I'll kiss you again! Hey, uh, I'm Somi, Lisa's new friend. I'll you the address. Bye!" Then she hangs up the phone

What the fucking hell? Kiss her again? Did they fucking kiss?

I told the taxi driver the address that the bitch sent to me. I reached the parking lot of the bar, I immediately went inside and before I could go through the crowd, I saw her kissing someone. She's kissing a girl.

Damn you, Lisa. Why does it hurt like a bitch?

"No!"

I want to pull my hair out of my scalp in frustration.

"Lisa! We need to go home!" I pulled her hand towards her car "Please."

She wasn't moving an inch from she is standing. I hate how strong she is.

"Go home to your boyfriend, Jen. I can drive." She plainly said and emotionless said to me

"You're drunk, Lisa." I stated, trying to prolong my patience "Please, let's go home."

"I'm not drunk! I'm not drunk because I know what I'm doing!" She yelled at me

This is the first time she raised her voice at me. It took all my strength not to let my tears fall.

"YES! YES, YOU'RE DRUNK! KISSING RANDOM BITCH IN THE BAR IS WHAT DRUNK PEOPLE DO!" I finally released my frustration

"WE DIDN'T FUCKING KISS! I DIDN'T FUCKING KISS HER!" She yelled at my face pointing at the bar where we left the bitch

"I SAW YOU KISSING HER! DON'T LIE TO MY FUCKING FACE, LISA! I FUCKING SAW YOU!"

Damn. Why does it have to be this hard? I shouldn't be acting like this. I'm not her girlfriend but I'm acting as she cheated on me.

"I didn't." She sobbed "Fuck, why do I always have to feel I need to explain everything to you?" Tears continuously fell from her eyes "I didn't kiss her, Jen. You're the only girl I will kiss." She wiped her tears "Even if you forgot the kiss we shared, I will never kiss anyone thank you." I can see how she was struggling to stop herself from crying

"I don't know what you're talking about, Lisa." I looked at my feet like there is something wonderful to look at

"Right, of course."

"Let's go home, Lisa." I gently held her hand "Let's go home."

She didn't object and voluntarily gave her car key to me.

No one dared to speak inside the car. She turned the stereo on but all I could hear was my heart beating wildly.

I couldn't believe what she said back there. Did she really mean that? I'm smiling internally thinking about that. I want you to mean your words, Lisa. Please.

You give me feels and I
Know that it, know that it, know that it's real
You give me, you give me feels
You give me feels and I
Know that it, know that it, know that it's real
You give me, you give me feels

I tried to relax my raging heart by singing along with the music blasting from the stereo. I can feel her intense glares at me that made me uneasy even more.

"Don't do anything stupid, Lisa." I warned her as I help her lie down to her bed

"You're the one who keeps on doing stupid things, Jen. Not me." She said, pulling her blanket to cover her body

I know, Lisa. I know and I'm about to do the most stupid thing in this friendship.

After pressing a cold towel against her neck, I told her that I'll just be downstairs. With this condition of my heart, I can't trust myself to sleep next to her.

As I was about to walk away, her soft and gentle hand held mine and said "I'm sorry. Please, stay."

~~

-Justine