Chapter 17

Lisa's POV

The first thing I did when I woke was smile. I couldn't brush the smile off my face but that changed when I felt the other side of my bed empty. She left. I wonder what time she left me because I woke up at exactly seven.

I did my usual routine every morning. I decided to have coffee and doughnut this morning since I was too lazy to cook.

I parked my car in front of the coffee shop near our school. There were also students from our school in the coffee shop. Some were busy with their phones while the others were reading, probably reviewing.

While waiting for my order, I decided to message Jennie if she got home safe.

She replied "Yeah, we're on our way to school now. I'm sorry if I left early, Kai doesn't know that I slept there."

That explains. My mood changed after reading that. Why does she have to lie just to be with me? What's wrong with that guy? Is he holding Jennie's neck? Just thinking of him dictating Jennie's life boils my blood.

I tried to erase all the negativity before sipping my relaxing coffee. I swear coffee relaxes all the nerves in my body that is why I can't last a day without it.

When I reached the parking of our school, our friends were already waiting for me. I think I made them wait.

"Is that the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C8?" V met me halfway "You got a sweet ride."

"Ow, yeah, graduation gift." I answered, "How long have you guys been waiting for me?"

"We just got here, actually." Irene

"Good morning, J." I smiled at Jungkook

He tightly smiled at me "Good morning, L."

Jennie greeted me with a hug and a kiss on my cheek. She was acting like nothing happened last night.

"Jen, can we talk later?"

Kai looked at me "Why not now?"

I glared at him "I am talking to Jennie."

"About what, Lisa?" Jennie asked after she shot her boyfriend a death glare

"About last night." I said

Everyone was listening.

"Last night? Oh my god, did I do something stupid? I'm sorry, Lisa. I can't remember anything from last night. If I broke something in your house..."

I chuckled "It's okay, Jen. I understand."

And that was how my whole day was ruined. She couldn't remember anything from last night while me? I can remember every single detail of it.

I don't how it happened but I just found myself in Seulgi's studio.

"Are you okay? Did something happen?" Jungkook whispered to me

The thought of him was out of my head the whole day. I totally forgot about him.

"I'm okay." I just simple answered

The music blasted from the speaker. Jungkook and I started to dance. The steps really require skinship, it's okay with me but I don't know to Jungkook.

But when his hand wrapped around my waist as he pulled me close to him and placed his other hand to my face, I saw how his eyes twinkled while looking at me. Now I wonder how in the earth I can't bring myself to fall for him.

We finished half of the dance and it was time for Irene and Seulgi to teach us new steps.

I just then realized that there was a queen-size bed near the stage. What is that for?

~~

Jennie's POV

"Fuck it." I mentally curse while watching Jungkook touching Lisa there and there

"Damn, they will win for sure." V spoke beside me "They just really connect."

That made me pissed even more. I never liked this guy ever since he came from Paris. Sure, he's Jisoo's twin but everything he does boils my blood, first, he kissed Lisa, second, he make comments about kai, and now, what he just said really pissed me off.

I think Lisa and Jungkook decided to be civil with each other, they are talking while taking a break.

Then I remembered what happened last night. Yes, I remember every single detail of it. I needed to lie because I can't even admit to myself I did that.

Lisa's lips... They were soft unlike Kai's. The way she stared at me and the way she said she loves me too. Does she mean that?

Every time I looked at Kai, the guilt was eating my whole soul. I cheated on Kai with my best friend.

"Kiss?" Jungkook and Lisa blurted out 

"It's just a kiss, hello? You two are a couple." Seulgi said 

I bit my lower lip, Jungkook was staring at Lisa. No one can kiss her.

"But that's in front of hundreds of people, Seul." Lisa protested

Yes, you should protest Lisa because you can't kiss anyone after we kissed.

"Jungkook, are you okay with it?" Jisoo asked

"Well, yeah. I'm okay with it." 

Of course, you're okay with it. You like kissing her. 

Damn it! What is happening with me? Of course, he likes kissing her, they are a couple. Why am I acting like this?

"How about you, Lisa?" Rose asked 

"I... I don't know." She glanced at me, asking for help 

I looked away because I know I'll just say no. I can't watch them kiss.

"Alright, I'll do it." 

I looked again at Lisa, frowning. Did she say yes?

"Everything is set!" Irene clapped her hands 

I can't believe she agreed. I stood up "Excuse me, I need to go to the restroom." I didn't wait for their reaction, I made my way outside the studio

I went to the nearest restroom. I stood there in front of the mirror, staring at my reflection. 

"You're not in love with her, Jen." I said to my reflection "Pull yourself together! Damn it! You're not in love with your best friend. You have a fucking boyfriend!" 

After I calmed my nerves, I walked back to the studio. They were all busy watching Lisa and Jungkook. I regret coming back because Lisa and Jungkook were on the bed. Jungkook was on top of Lisa. It was part of their choreography but I think they took it too far. 

Lisa was distant from me after their practice. We decided to stay for a little while before we go home but V and Jungkook already bid their goodbye. It was an eyesore when Jungkook kissed the top of Lisa's head. He was giving Lisa a hard time not forgiving her but he still have the gut to be sweet to her. 

Lisa's eyes were glued to the door where V and Jungkook exited. She misses him and he's sucking it up. Now I wonder what Lisa did to make Jungkook act like that. 

~~

-Justine