Chapter 8

"So, you're telling me that you went soft again." Jungkook clicked his tongue three times "Dumb swan."

Lisa took off the apron before serving Jungkook a plate of pancakes "You told me to reconcile with her. What's the matter with that?"

He watched as Lisa took the seat in front of him before he said "If she has a valid reason. You said that her reason was she was afraid that her father might find out about her secret. That's bullshit. It's clear enough that she doesn't trust you."

Lisa heaved a sigh "I just can't stay mad at her. She was really sincere last night. You know how much I love that mandu."

Jungkook didn't say anything after that. It's not like he has nothing to say but he just chose to keep his mouth shut, afraid that he might say something that he will regret.

After eating the pancakes that Lisa made for him, they decided to relax and watch their favorite series; Riverdale.

"You think Betty will tell Jughead her short fling with Archie?"

Lisa nodded "I think so. Betty loves Jughead." She casually responded before eating three pieces of chips

"If she loves Jughead, then why did she have a thing with Archie? If she loves him, she should have remained faithful to Jughead." Jungkook shifted on his seat to look at Lisa's face "Being faithful is the big key to a successful relationship."

Lisa pursed her lips, thinking what Jungkook just said "You're right. But I don't care as long as Cheryl and Toni are okay."

Jungkook glared at her as he pushes her "Annoying gay ass."

Lisa fell on her back "Dumbass."

"Your fault. We were talking about Betty and Jughead but you..." He couldn't finish what he was about to say when a pillow handed on his face "Ow, so you want to fight?"

Lisa chuckled nervously as she slowly got up "I was just kidding."

"No, you're not." There was a threat in his tone "Run!" That was his last warning before he chases Lisa

"Kookie, I said I was just kidding!" Lisa shouted while running for her life

Jungkook chased Lisa around the living. They were laughing, enjoying each other's silliness like a real couple. Jungkook, thought what if their relationship is real? Just what if?

"Kookie, you should stop! I'm tired!" Lisa shouted, still running

"Nah, uh!" Jungkook laughed "Just surrender! I won't bite!"

Lisa couldn't take it anymore. She suddenly stopped and faced the guy chasing her but Jungkook didn't expect Lisa's sudden stop, he fell on Lisa, luckily they landed on the couch.

Their faces were inches apart. Jungkook stared at Lisa's face, from her beautiful eyes to her pointed nose and finally to her luscious lips. His fake girlfriend's lips were like inviting him to kiss them. No matter how hard he convinces himself that he's gay, he can't stop himself from leaning in.

On the other hand, Lisa was just letting her boy-best-friend. Her heart was pounding, and her hands were sweating. And when their lips were almost touching...

"Oh my god! My eyes!"

Jennie and their friends were standing in front of them.

Rose nudged her girlfriend's shoulder "Don't act so innocent. You're far from being like that."

Lisa pushed Jungkook from her causing the guy to fall on the floor.

"Ouch!" Jungkook stood up then rubbed his butt "Don't you know how to knock?" he asked the intruders