Chapter 12

"A dance competition?" The fake couple asked in unison 

They were in Seulgi's studio, taking a break from their practice when Seulgi mentioned the dance competition.

"But I'm already performing with your band, right?" Lisa asked, "That will be too much for me." 

Everyone was sitting on the couches while the fake couple was in their usual seats, on the beanbags while reviewing for their second quiz.

"Before you refuse, let us tell you what is the grand prize." Seulgi nudged her girlfriend's shoulder to continue

"Well, aside from $20, 000, teachers also give incentives, like being exempted from prelims." Irene convincingly said to the two "You know, if we are just allowed to join, we won't be nagging you, Seulgi and I are great dancers, we won last year." She flipped her hair gracefully "Please?" 

"We actually don't need the $20, 000 but I really need to be exempted for the prelims." Jungkook whispered to Lisa 

Lisa looked at her partner, faces inches away from each other "I can review you, J."

"You know what? We're just gonna pretend here that you're not whispering flirting in front of us just like how you act like we don't exist here." Jisoo spoke "Come on, Lisa, Jungkook isn't smart as you, he needs that incentive. No offense, Jungkook."

"None taken." Jungkook said then faced Lisa again "Jisoo is actually right, I need that incentive."

"But we're not even sure if we will win." Lisa protested, she instinctively looked at Jennie to ask for help

"Don't give me that look, Lili. I also want you to join the competition." 

Though Jennie doesn't really want Jungkook to be too touchy to Lisa during the dance, she knows that it will help Lisa to boost her confidence. 

"The most important vote has been cast." Taehyung teased Lisa "We'll make sure that you two will win." 

"How?" Jungkook eagerly asked 

Lisa rolled her eyes "Don't be too excited, I haven't said yes."

"But Jennie already said that she wants you to join, so it means you'll join." He countered back

"That's not it! I..."

"Jennie will be disappointed if you refuse." Rose looked at Jennie "Right, Jen?" 

Lisa looked at Jennie.

"Please?" Jennie finally said the magic word 

Kai intensely looked at Lisa. He knew that the girl will say yes. He hates the fact that the two have that power over each other.

"Fine!"

"YES!" Everyone celebrated except Lisa and Kai

"So, how can we assure that we will win?" 

"Without doing any dirty works." Lisa continued 

"The only thing that will be dirty will be your dance steps." V grinned "Do something that will make people crazy." 

"Is that necessary? I mean. yes, Seulgi and Irene did that stuff also but I can't imagine Lisa doing things like that." Jennie protested 

V mentally smirked. He knew the real reason why Jennie disagreed. "That's the point, Jennie! They should do something that people can't imagine having on stage." 

"What is the problem, babe? They are a couple, it's not like Jungkook will do something without Lisa's consent." Kai finally spoke 

"If Jennie isn't fine with kind of dance steps, I don't think we should do it." Lisa took Jennie's side