Chapter 2

"Congrats, Lisa." Jennie hugged her best friend after the ceremony. "Sorry if we're late, we missed the ceremony."

"It's okay, what's important is that you're here." Lisa smiled tightly but the truth is she was very disappointed

"She was looking around throughout the ceremony looking for you." Lisa's mom said, "She thought you couldn't make it."

She wants to feel the happiness of graduating with flying colors but the sight of the girl she loves and Kai holding each other's hands in front of her makes it impossible.

"Let me take a picture of you two." Kai suggested and the two agreed "Okay, in 1, 2, and 3."

Jennie put her arm around Lisa's waist while the latter wrapped her arm around the smaller girl's shoulder then smiled at the camera.

"Hi, everyone." Jungkook approached them "Congrats to my beautiful valedictorian." She kissed his fake girlfriend's cheek then handed a bouquet of red roses "For you."

"Thank you, hon. You're really the sweetest." Lisa smelled the flowers "I'll put them in a vase."

"Invite your parents to come to Lisa's party later." Marco said

"I don't think they could come, they also prepared a party for me but I'll be there for my girlfriend." He kissed Lisa again

"Stop kissing me, silly." Lisa giggled "My parents are here."

Someone faked a couch "Uh, would you mind explaining how this happened?"

Lisa and Jungkook looked at each other. Mentally asking you should answer.

"Well, it was actually unexpected. We were hanging out then we don't know why but we kissed then we're official. Don't get me wrong, I liked Lisa before so you don't have to worry about me not being serious about our relationship because Lisa is a good catch and I won't do anything that will hurt her." Jungkook sincerely said like everything he said is true

Jennie stared intently at Jungkook "Don't hurt my best friend or else you're dead."

"Woah, chill, Jen. Jungkook won't hurt me." Lisa laughed it off

"I'm sure Jennie was joking, Lisa. You know how protective she is when it comes to you." Adeline said "Don't worry, Jen. Jungkook is a good man, he won't hurt your best friend."

~~

"We're doomed. We're doomed." Lisa groaned in annoyance "Now there is no turning back."

"What are you complaining about? It worked. Jennie was jealous." He pulled Lisa's hand to make her lay beside him "Don't hurt my best friend or else you're dead." He imitated Jennie

Lisa placed her head on Jungkook's chest "She wasn't jealous. It's her instinct, she has been my protector since the day we became friends."

"Whatever you say. I still think she was jealous. But you know what? Your cheeks were soft, I liked kissing them."

Lisa pinched Jungkook's cheek "You better not do that again."

"Why not? I liked them. Let me kiss them again." In a swift move, he pinned Lisa down on her own bed "Just one kiss."

Lisa's eyes widened in horror "You're not actually gonna do it, right?"

"Why wouldn't I? Come on, just one kiss." He then pouted his lips

"Stop or I'll kiss you on the lips instead." Lisa warned but she giggled at Jungkook's cuteness

If Jungkook isn't gay, he's not hard to like because of his looks and personality. Again, Lisa wished to divert her feelings for her best friend to Jungkook. It was so hard for her to see Jennie with Kai, it's like slapping to her face the truth that Jennie and she will never be together.