Chapter 11

"YOU'RE BEING SO INSENSITIVE, JEN!" 

"I'm sorry, Kai. I just needed time..." 

"I FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT, JEN! SHE'S YOUR BEST FRIEND BUT I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND! IS IT HARD FOR YOU TO REPLY OR ANSWER YOUR PHONE JUST FOR A FEW SECONDS? JEN, I WAS SO WORRIED, IF JUNGKOOK DIDN'T TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE I STILL DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE! I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THAT YOU LOVE HER BUT HOW ABOUT ME?" 

"Don't shout at me, Kai." Jennie was on the verge of crying "Let's talk tomorrow, okay? I'm really sorry." 

"There is no tomorrow for us, Jen. If you don't come home tonight, I'll pack my things and leave." Then Kai ended the call 

When Jennie turned around, Lisa was behind her.

"I guess you need to come home to him." Lisa spread her arms "Just give me a hug." 

Jennie cried against Lisa's chest "But I don't want to leave you, Lis."

"I'll be fine, we're okay now, you don't have to stay. Besides, I know you won't sleep peacefully if you're not on good terms with Kai." She kissed the smaller girl's head "Your Lili will be fine and I want my Nini to be fine too." 

Jennie just shook her head, not wanting to let go of Lisa.

"Am I being unfair again, Lis?" 

"You're not, Jen but Kai needs you. Come on, I'll call Jungkook to drive you home." 

She looked up at Lisa and said, "I'm sorry." 

While staring at her best friend, she said to herself, "He's so lucky to have you." 

~~

"The nerve of that guy." Jungkook just finished telling Irene and Seulgi what happened when he drove Jennie home in the middle of the night "I don't understand why Jennie is so in love with him, I mean there is no single thing likable about..." 

Seulgi covered her girlfriend's mouth when she saw Jennie and Kai coming. They were in the parking lot, waiting for their friends. 

"Good morning, guys." Kai greeted them 

"There is no good in our morning, Kai." Irene retorted 

"Guys, stop." Jennie sighed "Jungkook, where is Lisa?" 

"She went to the restroom, she'll be back in any minute." Jungkook answered, "You two okay now?" 

"Yeah, we sorted things out already." Kai answered for his girlfriend as he wrapped his arm around Jennie's shoulder 

"How about Jisoo and Rose?" Jennie looked for the other couple "It's unusual for them to come at this hour." 

"Jisoo said she's fetching her twin before going to school." Seulgi said, "What's his name again?" 

"Taehyung but you can call me V." Someone spoke behind them 

"Hi, guys. My twin introduced himself already, introduce yourself to him." Jisoo said 

Everyone introduced themselves to V but when Jungkook shook hands with him, V smirked like he knew something about Jungkook.

"Sorry for making you wait." Lisa arrived, busy checking her things inside her bag 

"Hello, stranger." V couldn't hide his smile when he saw Lisa 

Lisa looked up when her eyes almost bulge from their socket "YOU?!"

"Maybe you could tell me your name now?" He offered his hand "I'm Taehyung, and you are?"

Lisa couldn't believe what she's seeing, the stranger that she thought she won't cross paths with again is in front of her, the stranger who knows her darkest secret.