Chapter 46: Black Roses

– Draco's pov –

"You have no idea how scared I've been... how much I missed you." Y/N whispered, hugging me from behind.

"You have no idea how worried I've been." I turned around and stared into her eyes.

"Kiss me, Draco." Her weak voice spoke and I could feel this heat starting to pulse through my blood. I pressed my lips against hers.

– y/n's pov –

Draco slipped his lips against mine then opened my mouth with his tongue. I moaned and pulled his body down tightly against me. 

He then sucked on my lower lip. He ran his fingers through my hair. Then his hand was on my breast.

It had been only a week since what happened at the stadium back in Hogwarts. A week since Voldemort took my consciousness. Though I wasn't myself, I'd been missing him. I'd been missing this boy whose lips were now tugging with mine.

At that very moment, I wanted to forget about everything. I wanted Draco to consume me.

"This is a beautiful garden." I spoke and Draco chuckled. It was midnight and we sneaked out to the garden behind the manor secretly. The garden was huge, surrounded by tall bushes, but what struck me was the massive number of black roses laid out in front of my eyes.

"I've never seen black roses," I sat down and smelled the roses.

"I love the scent." I looked up and smiled at Draco, who was already looking at me.

"This is the only place in my house that looks alive, though, of course, it is a bit dark." He then sat down beside me. A silence followed and we just gazed down at the roses. The midnight air was refreshing and its chilly breeze caressed my skin peacefully. Then I remembered never asking Draco about this...

"Draco?" I hesitantly opened my mouth.

"Hm?" Draco turned to face me but I continued staring down.

– Draco's pov –

When I looked at her, Y/N was touching her necklace... then she asked.

"Are you to be a death eater?"

My heart dropped at this question. I couldn't say anything and I didn't want to. She was not looking at me and I was scared that she would leave me.

"I wish I could say no. I really do." I broke the silence after a while and she, quite unexpectedly, just quietly held my hand.

"What's gonna happen to us?"

"I don't know." I hated that this was the only thing I could say to her but I really had no clue. I sighed. 

"Y/N, I don't know what his plans are, I don't know how long you will be staying with us, and I don't know when... I'm going to be one of them." I blurted out of frustration and she turned to meet my eyes.

"...I'm sorry. I really don't know, Y/N."

– y/n's pov –