01

Veronica Adella Smith

Did I do something bad to everyone that is why it's easy for them to judge me the first time the will see me.

May nakalagay bang 'please look at me I need attention' sa noo ko for them to look at me every time I will pass by them. Natapos na lang yung high school life ko and everyone are treating me like I'm a bad woman.

Some people will act as my friend and later on they will be one of the people who will judge me. Why? Because all my things are in the high end brand. And because our family car is luxurious. Is that the reason?

Is it because I look fancy that way I speak and act in front of everyone? What can I do I was raise like this. My parents treat me like a princess and give all the things that I want.

But is that enough reason for them to badmouth me and be a plastic sa harap ko? I never have any decent friends since I am just a child because in the end they will just turn their back at me whenever they will see something to me.

At habang lumalaki ako doon ko nakikita kung ano yun. It's because they envied me. They want to be in my position. Naiinggit sila that is why some of my so called friends always choose to turn their back at me and backstab me.

Dahil sa inggit.

Envying someone because he or she have the things or life that you wanted is not bad because it's natural to people to envy someone. If is bad when it comes to the point that you will say something bad about him or her because you don't have what they have.

You will just look like pathetic. If you want to be in someone's shoes work hard to be in their shoes.

I am not bragging about my family's wealth dahil alam ko naman na kung wala yung pera ng mga magulang ko hindi ako magiging ganito. But my parents work hard for it and I truly appreciate it. And I promise to myself that I will give that back to them. Lahat ng binili ko gamit ang pera nila. I will not brag about our wealth ever.

Even if my style scream wealth already. But what can I do. This what I want to be even if people will just look at me.

"Ate, we will be late!" I just frown when I heard my brother. Ano naman kung late. Some girls will just say something at me.

I am already at college 1st year taking business management here in Canada. I grew up here but I know how to speak tagalog also my brother.

Hindi niya lang talaga minsan trip magtagalog kaya pati ako nadadamay sa kanya at parehas kaming napapagalitan. I am 5 years older than him and he's in highschool now. While I'm 1st year college age is 19.

Highschool pa lang iba na talaga mga sinasabi sa'kin ng mga mean girls dito. I thought when I enter college titigil na yung nga ganun and I will finally have friends. But I was wrong. Mas lumala pa sila.

But I learn how to ignore all of it and act that I did not hear them at all. I become good at it because since I was a child naririnig ko na lahat ng yun sanay na yung pandinig ko.

"Are you tinatamad again?" Andie ask to me and I just rolled my eyes at him and he also did and put his earphones.

Sabay kaming pumapasok sa school even if he's building is far from me and his class starts first bago ako.

So lagi kong problema kung ano ang gagawin ko before my class starts. And I decided to just by some coffee because I stay up all night to study because the semester is almost done. And I felt so happy because I pass a semester even if a lot of people are talking about me.

"Oh here is our, Ms. Classy. You look good with you gold earrings Veron." Dani said when I enter our room and as usual the art of ignoring goes to me. Hindi mabubuo ang araw ni Dani ng hindi ako napapansin and whenever she will piss me off I will just say a lot of Filipino words na alam kong hindi niya naiintindihan.