02

My hell weeks are coming again because second sem is about to start. I just have a vacation with my family the whole break instead of locking up myself in my room.

I'm still thankful that my brother is still quiet about it.

"Veron sweetie, just tell us if something is wrong okay? We will not be here for a whole week but don't worry I will buy you pasalubong." Mom said when I was about to go out of the house. I just smile at mg Mom and kiss her cheeks because my brother is already at my car.

I want to tell her not to buy me anything but I stop. Because that is my Mom's happiness, buying stuffs for me and Andie. My mom is the happiest whenever she will give something to me and she will tell me the story of how did she buy it. Or how it's look good on me. 

"Remember what I said, Ate." My brother said when I enter my car.

"Opo, Kuya!" I said and he laugh because of it bago ilagay yung earphone niya at naglaro sa phone niya.

I just drive to school and my brother come out first even without saying anything. That boy! When time flies he is starting to be annoying. Mas mukha pa siyang matanda saming dalawa.

He acts mature when he's with us but he's a normal 14 years old when he's with his friends.

I was just about to enter our room when someone push me from behind. And I saw Dani and Sofia together. Hindi ako nainform na magiging kaklase ko sila.

What a good start Veronica. You just need to make sure that your brother will not know about this.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought there is a push sign in your back. My bad." Dani said and walk elegantly. Hindi ko na lang sila pinansin at naghanap na ng pwedeng maupuan.

I just need to finish this semester again. Nakinig lang ako buong oras even if some people are throwing papers at me secretly. Guys is not bullying me but some woman did.

Lahat sila babae. Babaeng matindi ang inggit na meron sa katawan.

Natapos yung mga class ko at may last class ako mamaya kaya hindi pa ako pwedeng umuwi. I just decided to go to cafeteria to buy something to eat but when I was about to find a seat. I feel something cold.

And there I saw new girls pouring juice at me.

"Oh my god! Your expensive clothes are wet because of juice now!" A girl who did this to me said. I just close my eyes stopping myself to fight them.

Kahit na pag kinalaban ko sila parang lalabas na kapantay nila ako.

"What do you think you all doing to her?" I open my eyes because of that guy's voice and there I saw an unfamiliar man. He looks like a transfer student.

He get the tray I was holding and give me the juice. He look at me and signing me to do something.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask him.

"Do to them what they did to you." he said coldly habang masama yung tingin sa mga babaeng gumawa sa'kin nito.

The girls looks so scared right now na parang gusto na nilang tumakbo maybe because of this man's presence beside me.

I sigh heavily and there I saw my brother na kakapasok lang ng cafeteria namin maybe because he is looking for me. Huminga muna ako ng malalim bago binitawan yung shoulder bag ko and walk elegantly to the girl who pour juice at me.

"Oh my god!" she scream when I splash the juice at her face. Sa ulo ko nila tinapon yung juice but I don't want that na parehas kami kaya tinapon ko na lang sa mukha niya.