1.

''So do we have a deal?'' The so called king of the mafia asked the white haired man who was looking at the suitcase filled with money. The Armed Detective Agency wasn't have much luck with getting money they deserved from the people they saved ''I think we should take it'' The bandage wrapped man said looking at the other suitcases there were ''Dazai'' Kunikida said in a warning tone to his teammate.

''Dazai is right'' Fukuzawa said leaving the comfort of the red armchair he sat on ''I'll take your deal'' The King gave a devlish smirk and gave the other ten or twelve suitcases filled with money ''Why are you doing this?'' The were tiger said getting a suitcase ''I wanna see how good you guys will be as mafia, call it a mini project, also I'll give you a call here and there to help me out with some buisness'' The man said leaving the dark room.

The ADA went back to there original 'hide-out' ''Welp... Guess we're a part of the mafia community now'' Dazai said pushing himself onto the couch and paled his headphones on enjoying the 'Double Suicide' song ''Ooooh~ What should we call ourselves?'' Kenji asked having stars of happines in his eyes ''Yeah, but the Armed Decetive Agancey, sounds good enough'' Ranpo said and thought for a moment everyone was thinking of a good name when.

"How about The Black Cats?''

Everyone looked at Dazai who had a soft glare in his eyes ''Yeah, sounds killer'' Kenjii said clapping his hands together, Kunikida then said they're gonna need new clothes since the clothes there wearing are gonna give them away in a second. The gang then decided to go on a shopping mission.

''Come on, come on'' Kenji said dragging Kyouka along with him who didn't really care at this point.

''Can I get that coat?'' Atsushi said pointing at the black coat which looked like it would cover his neck reaching up to his nose and decorated with white fur on its shoulders ''Sure, I don't see why not'' Kunikida said walking with Atsushi to the shop and of course accompained by the famous Osamu Dazai.

Atsushi got the black coat he wanted plus black jeans and a white shirt.

Dazai decided to wear his former mafia outfit without covering his right eye.

Most of the members decided to wear black and white, most of them included suits or something like hoodies or jeans and as for the girls they decided to wear black and white dresses and a kimono. As for the president he got himself a black suit who didn't cover up his arms with a black coat hanging around his shoulders, his katana was well hidden behind his back.

"Let's go!"

The president said looking at how dark it was getting, they all obeyed and started walking to there apartments.

Everything was quite when Kyouka turned her head to see a couple of assassins running there way.

"Sir!" Kyouka said ready to call out Demon Snow "Dazai, Atsushi and Kunikida I think you can handle this one" Fukuzawa said continuing to walk his way back home.

"Alright, in total there are nine guys heading our way Dazai take the middle, Atsushi left, I'll right" Kunikida said running up to the masked men.

Atsushi took out his claws on his arms and cut the necks of three men making there blood splatter all around the buildings and the floor.

Dazai took out his gun killing the first one in one shot, he kicked in the skull of the second man into a brick wall making him shreek in pain, but soon died down as Dazai cut the neck of the third man making him fall down on the floor a blood puddle forming around him.

Kunikida took out his book forming a small poison gas and throwing it making the men gasp and cough as they soon died and fell onto the floor, lifeless.

"Good job" Kenji said giving them a thumps-up in which they gave small smiles.

"Oooohh, we need a signutare sign!" Dazai said in his happy voice which ticked Kunikida off for some reason. Ranpo took out his gun having his black gloves to cover up his finger prints, he shot the other men in the head and left in one of the hands of the assassins plus spray-painted a cats face on the brick wall and quicky made its retreat.
____

Fukuzawa walked up to the ADA leaving a short note on the back saying 'On vacation' with a smiley face. Fukuzawa printed names of all the famous mafia gangs and gently placed them into the orange files, the President quickly left before anyone could see him.
____

The new Black Cat members woke up in there new apartments and saw the orange files on there desks filled with names of people they were supposed to hunt down and kill.

"This will be a rough day" Everyone said and left with there partner or partners.