9.

The air around Yokohama was stiff and cold as the leaves fell from the trees on the floor being red and orange color giving the world a more colorfull fall.

It didn't pass long before the Mafia King decided to take his entrance in the small cabin where the Agency was hidding. The Mafia King took his seat on the wooden table there was when on the opposite side sat Fukuzawa his black cat mask "Hello old friend~" The man side his raven hair placed in a thight ponytail his smirk never left his mouth as the drool on the edge of his mouth could be seen showing while he was looking Fukuzawa up and down.

Fukuzawa could feel the mans awful stare as he sat down "What do you want?" Fukuzawa asked as the man who wipped the drool with his hand still having his gaze on him "My is that a way to talk to your friend" The man asked still having his smirk which never left his face "We're not friends" Fukuzawa said crossing his arms to his chest not breaking the tense eye contant they were having "Oh! Come on!" The man said giving Fukuzawa a letter which looked pretty fancy for a mafia boss "What is this?" Fukuzawa said taking the letter which was an invitation to all the mafia organizations. The letter had a nice shade of gold with a black rose symbol which kept it from opening. Fukuzawa opened the invitation getting a letter written in a fancy text.

---

Good day to the mister Black Cat boss you've been invinted to one of the traditional mafia parties held every year.

We would be more then overjoyed if you could join us at friday at midnight the location of the party is overseas the address is **** ***** trust us when we tell you the house, food and people are amazing while the people would be more then overjoyed to meet the new mafia organization the rose to the top so quickly
-

----

The rest of the text when on about how great the party was gonna be and how people were so happy to meet if we came "So are you coming?" The King asked looking hopefull while Fukuzawa wasn't able to breathe the same air as this fucker "I'll think about it, you?" Fukuzawa asked the male who's smirk spread "Why want me to join you?" Fukuzawa shook his head no while the King looked coldly at the President who glared back, but with more cold then the other.

"Fine, be that way!" He said fixing up his suit while his black coat hanged on his shoulders perfectly. Fukuzawa sat up from the wooden chair and saying goodbye to the King before leaving in his black limo "I'll be waiting~" Fukuzawa's skin could feel crawling as the man left with his man Fukuzawa closed the door behind him. Fukuzawa saw his subordinates came back from the shadows they were hidding from "Soo~ Are we going??" Ranpo asked thinking of all the good food they'll be getting there.

"I'll think about it, Dazai we need to talk" Fukuzawa said handing him the letter. Dazai took the letter and followed behind Fukuzawa into one of the rooms upstairs.

Atsushi looked at Kyoka who was ready for there mission her and the weretiger went outside to Yokohama. There target was one of there man who decided it was a smart idea to betray them even tho they warned them thousands of times. Atsushi took a sharp turn to the targets apartment his room was on the fifth floor Kyoka took out demon snow to lift Atsushi up to the window. Taking a sharp claw out Atsushi quickly went inside seeing the man sleeping on his bed with both trash, drugs and papers on the floor. Taking a gun out of his black trentch coat but stopped before pulling the trigger he stood for solid five seconds before he heard a ruff cough.

"To afraid to kill" Akutagawa said wipping his mouth before Atsushi shoot the man making him die in his sleep.

"Hmm" Akutagawa walked to the Black Cat not being bothered by the lack of cleaning in the room. Atsushi walked till his back his the wall and Akutagawa's hand on each sides of his face "Why do you seem to familiar?" Akutagawa asked the weretiger hidden behind the mask of the black cat "I don't know what you mean" Atsushi forgot the voice changer tonight and tried his best to change his normal voice. Akutagawa looked more into the eyes of the black cat mask which hide the face of the weretiger. Atsushi tried not to look his partner in the eyes 'what the hell is going on!?" Atsushi screamed inside his head.

"Something about you seems familiar and I can't get it out of my head" Akutagawa said his calm face turned angry as he looked closer. Atsushi got a chance to flea quickly running out the window where he left the mafioso inside the aprtmant.