small skit

The whole morning Akutagawa coudn't help, but think about the Black Cat member who helped him last night "Hey bro, your food is getting cold" Gin said looking at the food infront of Akutagawa who was glaring with hid hands wrapped around infront of his mouth.

"Uhhh... Brroo you good??" Gin asked again but the mafioso ignored it until he felt a sharp pain on his head "Gah!" Akutagawa screamed holding the part of his head which Gin hit using a wooden spoon "Gin! What is the meaning of this!?" Akutagawa screamed at his sister who smiled gently at him "Eat" Her smile turned sadistic and a shadow covered her face looking even more like a murdere now. Akutagawa groande in pain as he took his fork and started eating his lunch.

______

"Auuu Atsushi~~ where have you been last night??~~" Dazai teased with a smile poking Atsushi's cheek who wanted Fazai to stop being to annoying. Dazai kept poking until he got hit in the head by a stack of paper by Kunikida "Leave the kid alone Dazai, he had a ruff night!" Kunikida yelled throwing the same stack of paper infront of Dazai telling him to finish it by tommorow. Dazai started whining while Atsushi snuck out underneath Dazai's nose before the former mafia could question him more.