8.

{{A short chapter}}

The blonde boss sat on his chair as the stacks of papers were around him. Francis knew about this Black Cats crew, but they didn't bother him until now. The Black Cats managed tobuy of some of his companies in Yokohama which didn't make him lose a lot of money, but if it was HIS money they were messing with now that struck  a nerve. The priest slowly walked inside the large office where his boss was seated on ''Lord Francis, we bring bad news'' He said as he bowed to Francis who's anger grew rapidly ''What...'' Francis said in a low growl ''They were able to buy of five more companies if this keeps on going they'll eventauly take over everything'' Francis cound't look over this matter anymore ''Call everyone in, we are going back to Yokohama to visit some old friends'' Francis ordered his subordiante who noded his head and left.

_______

The cold streets were slowly starting to get to Atsushi. The cold brick walls surounded him as he was waiting for Dazai to finish his torture methods on the victaim ''Damn.. it's cold'' his whispers went unheard inside the allway as he saw a dark shadow creeping around the corner. Immidietly Atsushi got up and tok his claws out ''Woah there kitty'' John said with Lovecraft by his side "We just wanna talk" Lovecraft said as he cracked his neck.

Atsushi growled in responce at the two "My, my calm down" John reasured as Lovecraft's 'ability' took of at his arms turninh into green tentencals ready to attack. Atsushi was about to make a move when a hand grabbed his shoulder "My it seems we have guests" Dazai said in a calm voice he stood still before Lovecraft attacked Dazai turned away, but not quick enough for Lovecraft to break a bit of his mask.

"HEY LOVE-" John started, but Lovecraft stopped him before he could finish "Let's go, John" Lovecraft said as he took his partner's arm and took of.
_________

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I think its them"

"Really?" Francis said at Lovecraft who never had more of a serious expression "My, now this sure is a turn of events" Francis said hiding his smile underneath his hands "What will we do now?" Francis chuckled as he looked at his aquariam, after the death of his wife he found peace in the water and its fishes. Francis smiled at the thought of the Agency and its new life "Call the others in, also how is the look out for Lucy" Francis asked looking at the dark and stormy sky "We were able to find her, but she's still struggling" John said making Francis hold a much more brighter smile.

"Thank you, you may leave" Francis said letting his subordinates go.
__________

Atsushi fell a chill down his spine as he thought somebody was talking about them "Est-ce que ça va? (are you okay)?" Kunikida asked the younger detective who shivered a bit more "Uh.. Yeah, a bit cold" Atsushi said as he felt a blanket over his shoulders "Thank you Kunikida" Atsushi said cuddling into the blanket "Rest well, we have an important mission tommorow" Kunikida said leaving the living room "Okay" Atsushi said going back to watching TV.