3.

Akutagawa was walking down the halls of the port mafia Mori called him to investigate the address he found. Akutagawa opened the big doors to Mori's office "Ah~Akutagawa" Mori said and handed him a folder "This is the address I want you to investigate" He said giving the mafia dog a sinister smile. Akutagawa nodded and left with Higuchi who kept asking him to join her for a dinner which he declined.

Walking down the dark streets of Yokohama he noticed the bodyguards protecting the building were out-cold on the floor "Sir! We need to report this" Akutagawa glared at her making her close her mouth. Akutagawa walked into the building the sight he saw made him gag, all the bodyguards and other people were on the floor there neck slight open, others had bullets in there heads, while the other half was poisoned, there skin already rotting.

"Uhg! QUICKLY!" Akutagawa ordered walking up the stairs and into the bosses office to find the man's neck wide open and a person with a black cat mask standing still and holding a folder "RASHOMAN!" Akutagawa yelled making the black demon appire and go straight to attack the teen with white hair.

Rashoman sent its claws to attack the teen who gracefully dodged them with ease Akutagawa felt like he fought this assassin before, but he denied those thoughts and sent the black crimson claws at the teen again this time with more force. The masked assasin dodged but less gracefully and getting his right leg a cut, the masked assasin looked at Akutagawa feeling rage, but also fear rising in his stomach he ran up to Akutagawa using his tiger fist to punch the blacknette in his stomach making him cough out blood "Why you-" Akutagawa started, but was knocked out cold by Dazai, who was holding a small needle.

"Daz-Sir!" Atsushi quickly corrected himself and stood up stright ignoring the harsh pain coming from his right leg "Tiger, let Poet look at your wound" Atsushi nodded and sprinted out of the office.

Dazai looked at his former student "You improved" He said leaving the office and  Akutagawa out-colded. He looked at Higuchi at the front of the office pointing a gun at him screaming at how he'll pay for what he did to Akutagawa. It wasn't long after she went out by Kunikida or aka Poet "Bandages, you got her?" Dazai nodded his head holding the folder which was probobly filled with usefull information about Yokohama's mafia gangs.

"Good let's go, also clean up Atsushi blood, don't want the police finding us out" Kunikida said taking the folder and going his way.
______________

Another crumbled sheet of paper was rolling on the floor leaving Ranpo to pick it up "Sir, are you alright?" Ranpo asked his now mafia-boss who kept glaring at the paper they would get in the mail "This STUPID MAFIA KING AIN'T LEAVING ME BE!" Fukuzawa said crumbling yet another sheet of paper.

"Why?" Fukuzawa now ripped one of them acting as it wasn't a big deal "He keeps asking me to either kill a rival gang or go to dinner with him" Ranpo coudn't help, but laugh at the words his boss said "W-weeelll... Haaaaa-" Ranpo wheezed not being able to make out any type of words.

"Shut up, Ranpo" Fukuzawa warned, but was to late before the youngster began to laugh his ass off.

"Boss, we got the information~" Dazai said barging in through the door waving a folder in his hand he was soon silenced by Kunikida who hit him in the back of his head and now holding him from the back of his uniform "Shut up you waste of bandages!" He yelled Atsushi looked at there boss for support, but the old man ignored them like they weren't even alive "K-Kunikida, please" Atsushi said trying to calm the blonde down.

"How was your mission Atsushi?" Atsushi looked at Kyouka who was eating a chocolate bar "Oh! It went well, how ever" Atsushi looked at Fukuzawa rumbling through the papers "We fought a Port Mafia member today" Fukuzawa looked at Atsushi his face serious "Is that so? Did they see who you were?" Fukuzawa asked "No, I kept my face hidden" Fukuzawa nodded and kept asking him quiestions like did they recognize him or other. Atsushi said all no to every one of them "Good, well Atsushi I want you to go and do a mission tommorow with Junichiro and Naomi" Fukuzawa stated.

Atsushi went up stairs and cleaned the blood of his clothes and himself.
______

"I see, thank you" The man said fixing his gaze on the spy he sent to see what was the Port Mafia doing "So a new gang appired, this calls for a meeting" Francis said having his tender smile on and having a sinister look in his eyes.