14

If it wasn't so close Mori would have thought it was the sun hitting him, hitting his whole body in an instant as he felt his skin burning against the explosion that accrued. The slight tug from the back of his collar and he already knew who it was, his sweet dear Elise, came to rescue him from this 'hell-raising him into the sky where he had the front row seats to see the massacre happening down on the boat.

"Elise how could have this happened?" Mori asked the ability who held him in the air "I don't know, but I know you have an idea who it might be" Mori sighed thinking about the leader of those Black Cats, something felt so familiar in those times they met "Who are you" Mori asked himself noticing the same leader jumping into a boat with his subordinates "Right, Elise let's go find the rest of the group" Elise nodded and flew around with Mori still holding onto her until they found the boat with the rest of the Port Mafia. 

"Boss!" Tachihara called out to the man who was let down on the firm ground "Gahh thank you Elise" Elise made a small hmp sound "You're such a fatty" Mori chocked on-air listening to what Elise said "Eliseeeee" Mori whined to the blonde girl walking away "Sir, please, what are your orders" Hirotsu asked the man who was half dead on the floor in tears Mori sighed before answering to the man kneeling "Let's go home I had enough of partying for tonight" Mori ordered as the black lizard took control of the boat and rode into the endless night.

Akutagawa laid himself on the iron fence and stared into the endless pit of darkness they called the ocean now recalling what he did 

Akutagawa was mindlessly walking around the boat looking into the rooms finding every single mob or mafioso that he was fighting against or prostitutes who wanted only to climb him didn't spark his interest. He walked aimlessly around the boat, the sea breeze was starting to suffocate him, but the cold breeze was welcoming and sorta relaxing the only thing keeping him from freezing at all was the coat Dazai gave back when they first met suddenly after a few hours, and on the verge to try and find the man in a different way the sudden spark of fire and a roaring sound caught his attention. 

He saw the explosions going off in each room, one by one, and he soon found himself being pushed by the crowd of people who were running away in fear of getting blown away. In the mid of all the chaos he realized he saw him, the black cat, He was standing in front of the explosion relaxed and peaceful as if the sight of roaring fire didn't bother the man at all.

"Cat!" Akutagawa called out to him before he was consumed by the flames around him making him dissipate. The fire roared wild and soon Akutagawa found himself suffocating even more from the black smoke he felt his skin itching from the sweat from the heat, skin burning against the fire, his vision now blurry 'Where... is the exit!" He thought when he dropped to his knees he couldn't go on like this, he knew that the blood dripping from his mouth was suffocating him even more and his vision was starting to turn black "I can-'t go-o like this" He said before he felt a pair of arms around him "Akutagawa" That voice "Wake up" So familiar "Come on wake up you gotta stay awake" could it be "Weretiger" Akutagawa said weakly when he heard nothing, but silence now only felt himself in the arms of the person holding him.

"Just... stay alive," The person said throwing his arm around their shoulder and running out of the pits of hell that were created on this boat "Alright?" The person asked this time with a desperate tone "Alright" Akutagawa answered trying to keep his focus clear and tried running so this person could have less trouble securing him to safety.

As they were finally out of the pits of hell Akutagawa could see and breathe clearly "Here" The person said giving him water which Akutagawa gladly accepted "Thank...- you" He said drinking up the whole bottle before hearing the distressed calls of Higuchi to him "Akutagawa are you alright!? You're burned!" Higuchi said taking his burnt hand which he swatted away from her "I'm fine," Akutagawa said looking around himself, but only noticing Higuchi and people still running "Come on sir we must run!" Higuchi said giving her hand to him, but Akutagawa was already on his feet and using Rashomon to transfer himself somewhere safe while Higuchi also followed him to safety.

Akutagawa sighed recalling the memory and feeling it on his skin; burn marks were all over his body mostly chest and stomach, but his hands were took  severe beating, now they are covered in bandages, but after all that the mad dog from the mafia is only thinking to himself why "Why did I call out to you" Akutagawa thought thinking of the boy he thought as his replacement, the white tiger boy, "Ryuunosuke" His sister called out "Yes, Gin??" Gin stood beside him her gaze also fixed on the stars "Let's go inside it's getting cold" She almost lost her brother today, but now that stone fell off her back, but it doesn't mean every stone fell there was still the fear of her losing him and that fear will continue as long as they lived in the mafia.

"Yes let's go," Akutagawa said his hand on his mouth. 

Atsushi sneezed "Oh someone must be talking about you," Yosano said smiling "It better be in a good way," Atsushi said laughing a few minutes ago he was thinking about the moment he saved Akutagawa 'God without my voice changer I would have been toast if he wasn't almost unconscious" He sighed feeling the fresh ocean air and sneezing again.