15

A tall man sat in front of his desk filled with papers and in front he had his laptop, tapping quietly and quickly, he leaned in his black leather chair. The laptop screen showed multiple pieces of news about the last fire on the boat the man's broad shoulders relaxed as the cigarette in his right hand burnt slowly.

"Sir!" The man heard the voice calls out from his phone "Yes?" The man's voice was rough, but quiet almost deadly "Yukio is back" The woman said over the phone the man sighed in disbelief before answering "Sent him in"

The office was cold and smelt of paper and lavender as you entered there was a red carpet that would welcome you and stretch out to show you the way to the big man's desk, the desk was in front of a large balcony in which a table and two cozy red couches on each side of the table were. Yukio hated the smell of lavender as he entered the workroom of his boss, it reminded him of the farm he grew up in.

"Sir~ I'm so pleased for you to have accepted my visit" The man was large and scary looking with his white beard which connected from his nose to chin and his ears, his white hair was glued back and his black suit was neatly cleaned "Why of course Yukio, now mind telling me what happened at the BOAT!?" the man rose from his seat the sudden action made Yukio sweat he knew what rules he made himself were and the first on top was; never make the boss angry, EVER.

Yukio bit his lower lip as his boss circled the table and walked forward to him "Explain yourself" He demanded to his subordinate. The teen in white spoke quickly and without mistakes "You have failed me, again" The Boss said with a chilling tone making Yukio sweat on the spot. Yukio bowed before him "Please! please1!! One more chance! Please, my merciful boss" The boy begged to know what was awaiting behind the closed doors. The man in black sighed and thought and thought. The air felt dry in his throat as his boss leaned against his table "Maybe..." The air was now tight around him, his body stiff and his eyes focused on the front man. He heard his boss sigh once more, before turning around "One. One chance, but this time you're going with someone" Yukio could feel the hands around his throat loosen and realised him.

"Thank you... thank you" Yukio said now on his hands and knees in front of the man that protected him his whole life.  Shoving him with his foot Yukio flew a bit and hit his back to the door of the office. Yukio pulled himself up from the floor, a huge scratch mark on his face, he pulled the knob and left. 

After a few minutes of walking in the cold hallway, a familiar giggle interrupted his train of thoughts "My my, that was so fun! The part where you begged got me screaming" The girl said her smile glowing in the dark. Yukio felt the skin on his back tingling from the chilling laugh she was making. The girl sat on top of the staircase "You made a fool of yourself" Harper said her orange eye staring at this me n' up and down. Yukio made a small tch sound 

H|

Ha|

Har|

Harp|

Harpe|

Harper|

Harper |

Harper L|

Harper Le|

Harper Lee|

Harper Lee

Ability; To Kill a Mockingbird ('Her ability let's  her shows anyone greatest fear just by looking at her scared right eye"

"What do you want Harper?" Yukio said his fist clenching at the sight of the girl infront of him staring from what remains of her eyes. She made a small pff sound before saying "Nothing, nothing, just I wanted to mention something" She said looking at her fresh white nails "Just that boss intrusted the mission to me also, meaning we'll be working together" She smiled happily while Yukio cringed in disguist he walked away from the sight of his annoying teammate now. He clenched his teeth the news hoping tommorow might be a better day.