16.

Dazai was on the couch, biting his nails as he listened to the song playing on his earphones. His mind was already clouded with possible pieces of the plan which was being crafted in his mind. But an image of a person popped up in his mind. Dazai scoffed, he took his earphones off, but now they weren't much of help either. 

A gravity manipulator was running through his mind yet again. Dazai clenched the earphones in his hands, for fucks sake what is happening, he thought. The feelings were already a lot to handle, he wasn't used to this. He heard the small cracks coming from his earphones, not broken, just the pressure of his hands on them. He wanted him to stop, but the more he thought of anything, the more Chuuya returned in his mind. 

He threw his earphones on his bed. He was done trying to do anything right now, right now he was useless. He left the comfort of his room and took his coat and mask, but kept it in his hand. 

"Sir..." 

Fukuzawa looked up from his tea and nodded his head in approval. Dazai left and felt the gentle wind of the forest and its warm sunlight hit his face. Dazai rushed to the scene of the crime where Chuuya and him first fought Yukio. Looking around the trees his eyes caught the few broken branches above him, he was close. His feet crushed the leaves underneath him and the change in the wind caught his attention- someone was here. Dazai, now walking gently, kept going forward where the smell of blood still lingered in the air, mixing with the forest's scent. Now arriving at the scene of the crime, where rocks were thrown and Chuuya was hurt, his blood which was now dry still laid on the grass where he fell.  

Dazai looked around when his eyes caught the ginger hair flying in wind "You're earlier than I anticipated" Chuuya commented on Dazai who was standing still he put the mask on before Chuuya could see him "Oh please! Be done with this stupid act!" Chuuya said jumping from the rock he stood on, he used his ability to move in front of Dazai, and he took his mask off catching him by surprise. 

"You're my partner, you think I already don't know your moves?" 

Dazai watched as Chuuya's eyes squinted in anger at him, but he couldn't help but smile at him. Dazai brought the hand which kept his mask to his cheek, Chuuya felt the warmth of Dazai's skin at the back of his hand "Is the dog getting used to his master's scent?" Dazai said with a smirk dancing on his lips. Chuuya could feel the warmth on his skin, he didn't like it. He pushed his hand away from Dazai's hold "LIKE HELL!" Chuuya gripped his mask, but threw it at Dazai who caught it smoothly "I AIN'T YOUR DOG!!" He screamed at the brunette who still held the same smirk locked on his lips. 

He somehow felt glad Chuuya knew.

"Hahaha.. okay okay good doggie, just don't tell anyone, promise?" Dazai said using a fake baby voice and gently patting Chuuya's head, who was about to hit it if Dazai didn't move it before he could get the chance. 

"I'm seriously done with you" Chuuya said his hands on his hips. Dazai's expression changed "You better not tell anyone Chuuya" He said trying to keep his stirn glare he used so many times, but with Chuuya it was different he just couldn't. Chuuya swayed his hand in the air "Pfft.. You call that threathning, please" Chuuya said rolling his eyes "I can't abuse my doggie, that would be animal abuse" Dazai said faking a worry tone "I AIN'T YOUR DOG!!" 

After a few minutes of bickering and yelling things finally took a turn and both sat on a rock. Dazai turned to Chuuya "Who else knows?" Chuuya thought for a moment "I think Akutagawa.." Dazai doubted that,  Akutagawa was always kill and torture first, there were moments where Akutagawa thought before he acted, but that was a rare thing that happened. Chuuya scratched the back of his head "Boss.. I think and thats it" Chuuya finished "Thats not much, anyways why did the loyal doggied decided to visit his master?" Dazai said jokingly as he watched Chuuya pop a vein. 

"There is a threat coming to Yokohama soon, someone is out there and you know it" Chuuya said looking at Dazai who watched what was left of the sun againts the trees "Yeah... There a legendy group of people, a dangerous one, some might even call them cursed" Chuuya was now interested in what ever Dazai was talking about "What are they called" Dazai chuckled "They call them selves The  Pure Ones, but other call them The Fallen Angles, why? I have no idea" Dazai commented while Chuuya could only hope they weren't as dangerous as they seemed. 

"You think we have a chance?" Dazai laid on the stone his hands as the only comfort to his head. Dazai could only shrug "No clue bro" He said closing his eyes not taking the situation seriously, Kunikida would have hit him by now, but with Chuuya could only glare ans bark at him. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" Dazai sighed in a dissapointed tone "Like I said I don't know" His eyes now opened and looking at the stars above him "You're useless sometimes" Chuuya commented crossing his arms "What do you want from me? I don't know..." Dazai said, oh but he knew, and he knew Chuuya was itching to ask a quuestion "Come on... spill already you're no fun you know" Dazai said looking at Chuuya's back "Why did you turn into a mafioso again?" Chuuya said gripping his pants "Why?!¨You don't want to return to the Port Mafia!! That's what you said!!" Chuuya yelled at him, holding the tears inside, Dazai could only sigh "WHY ARE YOU SIGHING HUH?! WHY?! I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH?!!" Chuuya yelled and screamed more, now standing up as Dazai still laid on the cold stone.

"You were never the reason for anything" 

Chuuya gripped his hands "FUCK YOU!!" A tear broke free and fell, that was his cue. Dazai stood up from the stone and looked at Chuuya "Chuuya... " He couldn't finish a sentence before Chuuya vanished into the stary night using his ability.