18.

The world was getting to know their name pretty well now. Another invite fell onto their laps. Another mafia 'boss' called them to their dinner party in his mansion, but Fukzawa felt something wasn't right, something wasn't quite right with this invite. His gut was telling him another, but his brain another, and so on and on. Finally, Dazai marched with a happy smile plastered on his face while walking inside his boss's new office area, an office like his old one, but with darker colors, the sofas were black and his desk was much larger and of dark brown color, the walls are light brown and of course, there was a tree growing inside, it was growing behind Fukuzawa in the right corner, its branches were spreading above Fukuzawa and it was in full bloom, a sakura tree.

"I could hear your thoughts all the way to my office, president, so louuddd"

Dazai walked over to his boss's side and the invite was given to him. He looked at the golden cursive written letters "Weird..." Dazai said giving the letter back to his boss "Let's go... I already have a plan" Dazai once again said his voice turning serious.

"May I ask what all the commotion out there?" Fukuzawa asked the brunette who held his playful smirk and turned to his president "New work clothes and masks!" Dazai happily declared pulling out his new cat mask from his back. The new mask looked better in all ways than the old one. While the old ones covered their faces with two white stripes on each cheek and giant oval-shaped eyes with holes for the eyes to see this only covered the upper part leaving the mouth exposed. It was detailed so a there was a veil covering the eyes from which you would be able to see, and pointy ears above not too small or large. The nose was painted white and it stood out a bit while the old one was just flat.

"Are you positive these masks will cover our identities? Also, where are the voice changers? Didn't some of ours have them in their masks?"

Fukuzawa asked Dazai who held his hands behind his back "Yep, positive! The voice changers will now be in our necks" Dazai took out a small metal circle and put it on the side of his neck "How ya doing boss?" His voice now turned deep "Very well, now do you mind bringing me my suit?" Fukuzawa got the black suit with a large black coat to mimic his partners' outfit, but with more black and no scarf.

He was having a meeting with Mori today.

The president walked down the basement stairs going down to the hidden bar where he and Mori would talk often. Now Mori has found out his identity his hands clapping happily when he found Fukuzawa with his mask in hand. He wanted them to meet at their usual spot, but the situation of it struck him fast. Now the bar was their spot, Fukuzawa saw Mori sitting down on the table in the far corner a glass of whiskey in his hand. Mori smiled seeing his partner in crime at the door, Fukuzawa walked over sitting opposite of Mori ordering himself a coffee.

"So I presume you have gotten the invite," Mori said looking at Fukuzawa who took his mask off and laid it down on the table. Mori pushed his whiskey to Fukuzawa whose mouth tightened. Mori rested his face on his hands, twirling his fingers in the process, Fukuzawa took the glass and sipped a little while Mori laughed a bit "Fukuzawa, please, drink a little" Mori whined pushing the glass closer to Fukuzawa who tried to decline it but gave another sip. Fukuzawa pushed the whiskey when his coffee arrived.

Fukuzawa washed the taste of whiskey with coffee "You always make me laugh" Mori commented his laugh filling the room around them "Why do we keep doing this?" Fukuzawa finally spoke his mug hitting the small plate "I like where we are" Mori said ordering another two glasses of whiskeys this time feeling Fukuzawa's intense aura in front of him, but it bounced off Mori like nothing. Slow music started to play and set the mood just right while the two men drank. The two strong leaders talked throughout the night, two drinks became four and four, six, and on and on until both men had to hang onto each other for support. Mori kept clinging onto Fukuzawa, his knees wobbling under the weight of his body.

Fukuzawa could hold his drinks pretty well to the point the mafia boss thought alcohol did not affect him. Both walked through the cold streets of Yokohama "Mori, you're dragging me down" Fukuzawa said as the mafia boss kept falling while clinging onto Fukuzawa's coat, and while he was falling he was making Fukuzawa fall with him. Fukuzawa could almost laugh at Mori- the infamous mafia boss could hardly hold his liquor and was given at the mercy of his enemy and partner. Fukuzawa sighed called a taxi for them and got inside "To the xxxxxx" Fukuzawa said the name of the street Mori lived and sat down waiting for their destination with Mori's head on his shoulder, his breath tickled Fukuzawa's neck while they were driving, but Fukuzawa the pro bitch face held his cold gaze on the window like nothing was happening.

He tipped the driver an extra forty to keep him quiet and practically dragged Mori to his house while the drunken man whined and cried for more alcohol all the way. He remembers the way into the bedroom, the luxury bedroom where Mori would whisper sweet nothing into his ear and let Fukuzawa touch him on places he would kill others to even think about touching. The two were walking outside actually on the wooden planks overviewing the garden with small waterfalls and dozens of plans like in many luxury houses. Fukuzawa slid the door to Mori's bedroom and acted as if he didn't notice the dirtiness of the room, Mori was picky with his maids and cleaners, which he would fire for the slightest inconvenience. Mori was finally out cold and was snoring lightly, so Fukuzawa laid him gently on the futon lifted on the wooden planks which was messy with its blanket on the verge of falling with stains of red wine. Papers and wine bottles dirtied the place so Fukuzawa was feeling generous.

Fukuawa called in the people who worked the night shift asking them for fresh sheets and trash bags. Fukuzawa had to lay Mori on the soft white rug with a pillow under his head. With the help of the cleaners Fukuzawa cleaned the place of wine bottles, papers, and magazines, he wiped the table sitting in between the bed and the TV.

Mori was now laying on the bed with fresh and pleasant-smelling sheets, his clothes mostly gone with only grey sweatpants on him. Fukuzawa could finally breathe with the stench out. The white-haired man looked back at his ex-lover or whatever they were now, but Mori was looking for action tonight even tho he told Fukuzawa he hated him there was something in his words and actions that proved Mori wrong.

Fukuzawa sat on the bed Mori's back facing him. He gently tucked the black strands of hair behind his ear and kissed Mori's cheek before asking one of the cleaners to call him an Uber to leave, but not without a set of files commenting about the recent attack with Atsushi and Akutagawa and the little girl.