10.

Atsushi ran over th rooftops of the buildings under the night sky as the fellow mafioso ran behind him trying to catch the weretiger which kept running in and out of his grasp. Using his Rashoman tried to catch the black cat "STAY STILL DAMMIT!!" Akutagawa yelled in frustration aas rashoman bursted from his coat ot catch the black cat memeber "Leav-" Quickly shutting his mouth Atsushi ran from rooftop to rooftop until he finally caught a break in a nearby ally which only had but a mere street lap lightning up half of the ally.

Hearing the soft thuds of a certant mafioso Atsushi quickly hid the the dark half of the ally using his coat to blend in with the darkness "Where are you?!" Akutagawa yelled looking around to find the weretiger who hid behind the the cold darkness. The light shined on top of his head and shoulder, giving the absolute details on his face and how the grey matalic bloodshot eyes a much brighter color. Atsushi stood behind the brick building looking as if his partner just came out of a painting.

"I know you're here show yourself!" Akutagawa screamed senting shivers down the his spine the weretiger quickly turned around and walked out the ally while Akutagawa's screaming became quiter and quiter by the second.

Finally being able to breath normally Atsushi quickly tried to go back to the base in which his teammates remained but familiar bloody feeling followed him, having enough courage to look back he saw Akutagawa behind him now with the deadliest gaze the wrold could ever see "Don't even think about it" If Atsushi knew one thing about his partner it was how deadly he could become if the went really quiet like now "If you even think about I'll rip you to shreads" Akutagawa said.

"Geez" Atsushi whispered underneath his breath as he tried to keep his mask in place "HEY YOU GUYS!?" The two looked to there side to see a mob of gangsters holding verious guns and wepons. The leader started to spat insults and threats to them. Atsushi saw vain's popping up on the side of Akutagawa's neck meaning these guys aren't lasting another minute "HEY! ARE YOU LISTENING!?!" The leader yelled his face shifitng in stupid faces.

"HEY I'M-" The guy got knocked out by Rashoman koncking his lights out "Ak-" Atsushi quickly shut his mouth as more gang members started running to both him and Akutagawa. Atsushi took his long black claws out, the black claws piercing through the flesh of the enemies  making them fall to the floor like flies.

Akutagawa didn't hold back either Rahsoman bit through the flesh of his enemies, now only having either half a body or lost more limbs then needed. Akutagawa looked back to the Black Cat member who stood bathed in blood, his hard breathing could be hearef while sweat ran down the exposed pale skin "We'll take this some other time" Akutagawa said holding his stomach which had an exposed wound. Atsushi looked worridly at his partner.

"Hey let me help you" Atsushi said putting on a raspy tone as if he was sick or something "No-" Akutagawa said holding the wall for support.

Atsushi held his hands around Akutagawa making his sit gently on the floor. Akutagawa took sharp breaths in pain as the more blood ran from his wound Atsushi quickly made his claws smaller taking the strings from his white shirt to stitch the wound. Taking his males coat off to expose the wound, pulling half of his nail of to use as a needle and poke a hole to finish the look.

Atsushi quietly stiched the wound, plus giving the mafia dog some water he had with him in a bottle "I don't... I don't need... You're... help" His shaky breah prevented him from speaking more as Atsushi continued his work until he finished.

Now the wound has finally been stitched he tore his white shirts exposing his scars, taking the toren part of his shirt and wrapped it around Akutagawa's stitched wound "Atsushi-" Akutagawa's vision blurred as he fell unconcious to the floor. Atsushi quickly took the limp body of his partner to the mafia bulding where the worried sister slept on one of the red couches after having a mental breakdown being worried for her brother.

Atsushi laid Akutagawa on one of the couches opposite of Gin before returning to the shadows.