12.

(Nakajima Atsushi 0495, Masquerade)
(Dazai Osamu 0664, Blacknight Formalwear)
(Fukuzawa Yukichi 0418, Night Blossoms)
(Kunikida Doppo 0492 card, Masquerade)
(Yosano Akiko 0347 card, Casino)
(Edogawa Ranpo 0346, Casino)
(Izumi Kyouka 0573, Night Blossoms)
(Miyazawa Kenji 0084, Looking Sharp)
(Tanizaki Junichirou 0493, Masquerade (plus Naomi))

The Black Cats were going through shops online to find some clothes for the party they decided to attend. Kunikida was scrolling through many types of suits but none fit his eye right. Sighing in defeat he closed his eyes in hope to forget he was here, forgetting he killed those mafioso but no sadness or remorse could be felt as he continued typing on his computer.

The poet thought to himself going down the stairs and seeing the rest of his crew, Kyouka got her favorite dress and Yosano also got her's, fitting her perfectly like a glove, while Kunikida was still out trying to find a suit that would fit him perfectly "Kunikida!" The weretiger called out holding a white box with a red bow wrapped around it. Kunikida looked confused at Atsushi before taking the box in his hands "What is this?" Carefully opening the gift he got inside was the Masquerade suit he wore at the last ADA party. He loved the skeleton gloves and the black mask he got.

He smiled at the boy and accepted the gift with a smile and a small thank you "Awww we all love soft Kunikida" Dazai's voice rang out through the room making everyone smile at the blushing detective even Fukuzawa couldn't contain his smile at Kunikida.

"So...cough... When is the party?" Kunikida said trying to change the subject as quickly as possible.

The moon was slowly starting to appear in the night so did many small stars who looked down onto their reflection in the calm ocean. ADA wore their outfits and waited by the docks where the letters said they'll be getting a luxurious megayacht, that will drive them to the island where the party will be held. After waiting for a while they put on Fukuzawa put black cat mask while the others put on gas masks when the boat was starting to appear in the distance. The small staircase was pushed down and the Black Cat members got on board. They knew they made a few problems for the mafia world in the past time, but to have the eyes of every mafia executive on you anyone could get nervous, Atsushi especially. He was never in the mafia world and wasn't made for one either only for stopping and if necessary killing them and being stared at wasn't comfortable.

"WELCOME! WELCOME!" A small, round man came up to Fukuzawa with his hand in front, asking for a handshake, Fukuzawa took his hand, and with the voice changer planted inside he spoke in a low, deep voice "Glad you welcomed us so kindly" Fukuzawa said as the small man slit back his blond hair "Ohh~ my thank you~" The man thanked Fukzawa and told him to have a glorious night before leaving because he had some type of an emergency. Remembering the first step of the plan was to split up quickly; Atsushi was the first one to leave the group to escape the hungry eyes of every mafioso in the room.

Quickly going inside one of the rooms he found himself in the most crowded ballroom he could find. Atsushi went inside when a sudden black caught his eyes, it was Akutagawa nonetheless in the corner of the room while others were enjoying the party. Hiding the bomb inside his suit wasn't something easy to do and wasn't lucky enough to have his name changed from tiger to snowflake in a minute while Dazai's new name is depression!

Lurking around the area more he was soon grabbed by the familiar grasp of sharp clothing material "We meet again, cat" Atsushi was already done. Akutagawa was behind him holding him by his waist with a rather irritating look on his face "Yes I suppose so" Akutagawa let go and came up to the younger's face "This place may be crowded, but trust me if I find you doing anything suspicious I will end you" Akutagawa whispered in a low growl to Atsushi who held a glare behind his mask. Suddenly slow music began to play and Atsushi's hand was caught by Rashoman "Let's dance cat" Akutagawa said pulling him to the dance floor.

Atsushi was caught by surprise by the sudden request from his partner. Atsushi held Akutagawa's right hand while his left was on his waist. Both moved in the rhythm of the beat he didn't know Akutagawa could dance so horribly Atsushi was taught dancing by Fukuzawa and had a keen eye for good and bad dancing and Akutagawa wasn't fitting in the good type.

"Loosen your grip," Atsushi said as his hand was turning blue due to the pressure Akutagawa was adding "You don't dance do you?" Atsushi commented, "And If I don't?" Akutagawa said with venom in his words "Relax, I won't hurt you, try to relax and maybe move more around" Atsushi said, and Akutagawa listened somehow "See? that's not so bad" Atsushi commented while Akutagawa moved more freely around them his eyes focused on the Black Cat member in front of him.

The two dance through the golden ballroom not caring for the wandering eyes of the others and dance to the rhythm of the slow song.

"Have we met before?" Akutagawa asked the other 'mafioso' in front of him Atsushi shook his head 'no', but Akutagawa wasn't satisfied something about the Black Cat member felt oddly familiar, it reminded him of something precious to him, Akutagawa was pissed at himself and the fact that these thoughts were getting on his nerves.

"No, I do know you from somewhere and no I don't mean what happened a week ago I mean before!" Akutagawa was a stubborn brute and Atsushi knew it better than anyone, but right now all he wanted was to stop this dance and find the perfect place to stuff this ticking bomb. Tho the thoughts wanted him to go to the plan for a reason unknown everything went to Akutagawa, standing in front of him, dancing to the beautiful tune of the song.

Eventually, the song ended, and with that Atsushi quickly left without explanation, and to the dark corner of the room which caught his eye would be the perfect spot for the bomb.

Quickly taking the device out of his coat which was almost the same size as his hand and round with a dark grey color was placed in the corner of the large ballroom. Pressing the small button on the top small metallic 'spider-legs' came out and pushed themselves into the ground. Never underestimate the power of the size of a bomb, however, it looked like it could blow up the whole ballroom and it could. The bomb will explode in half an hour, he should leave.

Atsushi was finally going to leave the ballroom when a text showed up from Dazai 'We're all done, you?' Atsushi quickly typed 'yes' and left the large room with Akutagawa still on the dance floor looking around for the black cat.