17

And as the world turned its back on him, Atsushi stood inside the living room where their boss decided they would be leaving their small home inside the forest and going into the city. The group stood in shock and wondered where they would be when Fukuzawa showed them a map of Yokohama. He pointed at a place that was in one of the poor areas of Yokohama.

"With the money, we made from our recent... borrowings of the Port Mafia territory, me, Ranpo, and Yosano decided to make our base... A real one" Fukuzawa said explaining, "We are running out of time, with the new identities we can go into mafia's territory without problems and learn their ways and plans for Yokohama, some want to destroy it, some just live in it, keep in mind by the time our clock runs out we will be exposed" Fukuzawa couldn't be more serious than now and his subordinates understood him "Yes sir!" They all shouted sitting up from their seats. Atsushi ran upstairs to his room where all his stuff was, he took out his suitcase, a GUESS one Yosano bought especially for him for some reason. Atsushi didn't like spending so much money on himself, he would feel guilty if he did for some reason, but Kyoka reassured him each time the money they got wasn't tainted with blood or any forced labor. Atsushi took the clothing off the shelves and into the black suitcase. Soon the smell of familiar perfume hit his nose and he immediately followed. It was a long time before he saw his partner, he last saw him while they were fighting some gang members hunting them down. Ever since then, he couldn't get Akutagawa out of his head, he feared something might have happened to him.

He stood when he came face to face with the man, he stood with anger in his eyes and rage looked as if it was flowing through him rapidly. Akutagawa screamed the name of his ability loudly and Atsushi barely dodged it, his mask was a bit cut by the dark ability of his partner. Atsushi took the black cloak and quickly pulled the other in front of him. Akutagawa was still weak, he could hardly pull his ability from the tiger's grasp. That's when Atsushi realized the cause of Akutagawa's sudden weakness, a pile of blood could be seen on the side of Akutagawa's white shirt.

"Shit!"

Akutagawa cursed and fell onto the floor, the blood could be seen going down his leg as he realized the wound was far more dangerous than it seemed. Atsushi quickly laid Akutagawa on the floor, when the sudden laughter filled the air around him.

"My my... look who we got here" Her white skirt flew in the air when she slowly moved down the branch she stood on, with the help of her umbrella. Her black flat shoes touched the ground and she moved onto the ground like a feather that fell, her black loose long suspender dress in lolita style suited her half-black and half-magenta hair tied in two pigtails that were tied at the bottom of her head.

She laughed at the sight in front of her "So pathetic" She swung her umbrella shut "Pft... Hey tiger!" Atsushi was shocked and you could see it in the way his body moved "M-me?" Atsushi pointed at him "Yes, dumbass!" She screamed her voice shrieking making the birds fly from the trees beside her. Atsushi swallowed a hard lump in his throat "UHG! MEN! Anyway, I came here for the boy besides, hand him over and we won't have problems!" The girl said pointing with her black umbrella at Atsushi.

Atsushi looked at his partner, wounded and bleeding, he cut his black coat and gave it to Akutagawa "Here try to stop the bleeding" Akutagawa did. He used the cloth as bandages and the girl stood still watching with her uncovered grey eye. His arms became that of the tigers and he started walking to the girl whose hands rested on her umbrella "We can talk calmly, no fighting, I'm not giving you him and that's final" Atsushi stated firmly without anxiety or worry in his voice.

The girl; Harper sighed "Another to die... oh well" She reached for her left eye which was covered with an eyepatch. Atsushi took her hand and hit her in the stomach "BLAHH!" She spits out a puddle of blood, her nails dug into his hands "Why you-!" She swung her hand at him and hit the back of his head. Atsushi grunted in pain, but held onto her waist and threw her into the nearest tree "AHG!" She yelled as pain shoot through her she fell onto the floor. Harper stood up, her face covered in mud, but her glare was deadly and serious.

Atsushi ran to hit her, this time reaching for her head, Harper pulled out a sword from her umbrella and sliced through the flesh of Atsushi's hand. She heard him grunt and back away, problem, his hand regenerated quickly.

Harper swung his sword at Atsushi who fled from her deadly sword "What's wrong?! Scared pussy cat!?" She yelled "WERETIGER!!" Akutagawa called out to him, his coat flew to the tiger he called his partner, Atsushi felt the coat around him tighten and soon he swung again at the girl he quickly dodged the deadly claws of the weretiger. "UHG! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!!"She swung her sword more deadly each time she tried to hit Atsushi with one of her blows.

One indeed hit him right in the chest where his heartbeat to the rhythm of his moves. Atsushi coughed out blood "She kept her sword in him and pushed him and herself where a tree stood, there she pierced Atsushi to the tree like a butterfly to a board with pins to his wings.

"This should keep you quiet" She uncovered her black eye with swirls instead of a pupil. Atsushi found himself underneath the light where all his memories would begin, but instead of the director in front of him was Dazai and he started saying hurtful things to him "You useless piece of AH!" Dazai couldn't speak his anger fueled him from top to bottom.

Behind him stood Fukuzawa who could only glare and grit his teeth at the tiger boy. Soon everyone joined in talking down to Atsushi, even Kyoka, he wanted to believe this was a dream, but it felt so real, too real.

Akutagawa looked as if his partner was sweating and mumbling like he was having a panic attack, scratch that, he was having a panic attack. Harper walked over to the man sitting on the tall grass which held his blood. Her smile was wicked and terrifying, but Akutagawa refused to look at her any further for her deadly eye was uncovered."WERETIGER!"

Everything turned white, he was in his old Agency clothes. He looked around himself, nothing, but white when the feeling of someone near him made his breath hitch. Akutagawa was there his coat flying with the wind pushing it Atsushi couldn't help but stare at his partner looked... beautiful, just perfect, Akutagawa glared at Atsushi who felt his voice get stuck in his throat.

Akutagawa called out his name once again this time louder, angrier. Atsushi soon opened his eyes again this time he saw what was real and in front of him was Harper her hands squizzing Akutagawa's throat. She wanted Akutagawa to look into her eyes, but he refused even when she was taking his life right in front of Atsushi.

The sword was cut in half, so Atsushi could escape easily. He grabbed the remains of the sword which was piercing his heart and took it out, when his wound healed, he screamed and flung himself at Harper who stood shocked at the raging tiger flying to her. She found herself in between the ground and the tiger who spat blood on her face when she used the tip of her umbrella which was disguised as a small dagger into his throat. He used his claws to cut her stomach and stab her in the shoulder, and her's screams filled the forest.

"For crying out loud!!"

Harper felt herself being pushed from underneath weretiger in the air where black silk ropes held underneath her armpits like she was a doll on strings.

She quickly realized whose ability it was, Akutagawa with the healed wounds grabbed his coat and decided to make use of himself."Akutagawa!!" Atsushi still was on the ground holding his throat which had regenerated a while ago and looked at his partner in worry. Akutagawa used his ability to hit a vital point on the girl's neck leaving her unconscious.

"I'll take it from here"

And as soon as you said biscuit, Akutagawa disappeared in the trees holding the hostage in his mercy.