4

Akutagawa was pissed standing on one of the nurses bed cursing the Black Cat member who did this to him.

"Boss! What does this organization want?!" Akutagawa yelled his fist burning into the bed "Sir! Pleas-" Higuchi stopped already knowing the outcome if she continued "To be honest I think they want to become one of the main mafia gangs like us and the so-called King of mafia" Mori said drawing the coloring book with Elise who kept hitting him for stealing her red crayon.

"A main mafia you say?" Akutagawa said his fist relaxing and trying to keep his cool "Yes, but I also wanna know there true intuitions are" Mori commented finally giving in and handing Elise her crayon "Tch, stupid" Akutagawa said turning to look the other way.

"Sir, if I'm not wrong the Armed Detective Agency is on vacation, aren't they?" Higuchi asked the now tired mafia boss "Yes, Higuchi" Mori said his eyes fixed on the little blonde girl "Then why not take over the city?" Higuchi asked Akutagawa groanded in disbelife and tried not to make eye contant with her.

"If I ever did that Yukichi wouldn't like it plus don't underestimate the Agency Higuchi they aren't weak" Mori said his now colorful aroma replaced with a murderuos one. Higuchi could feel herself sweat and apologized to her boss feeling stupid she left the in a hurry.
________

×{Headcanon: Some members of the Agency know french

"Hey Dazai où sont mes papiers?!" Kunikida yelled at the sleeping brunette on the couch with his favorite book on his face "Non" Dazai mummbled into his book feeling tired from his five missions this morning "Kunikida I think they're at your desk downstairs" Atsushi said holding a pile of paperwork "Heh! No way I checked atleast five time already!" Kunikida yelled and went back to there underground office "Dazai allons-y il y a une mission que nous devons faire (Dazai let's go there is a mission we must do)" Atsushi said to his mentor who went back to sleep.

"Uhhhh... Fiinee" Dazai said standing up and going with Atsushi outside "Don't forget your mask!" Atsushi said getting his black cat mask and closing the door of there home base.

The walk was pleasent before hearing a rumble in the bushes both members turn to the sound a shotgun was heard missing Atsushi an inch and breaking of a little bit of his mask "Tiger, kill" Dazai said looking at the now reavlied ten members of the some kind of mafia "Yes, sir" Atsushi said turning his hands and arms into tigers and ran to the members of the mafia killing the first two was easy, slitting there throats, but a familiar sound of a gun was heard then the third one fell behind Atsushi, Dazai held the gun in his arm shotting the rest and getting hurt in his arm in the processe. Atsushi held the last guy head in his arm thighting his grip "Please, I'll do anything, please, plea-" Blood was now all over Atsushi in his hand he held half of the guy head while the rest fell down.

Dazai clapped his hands praising the youngster they drew the cat symbol with blood this time "That doesn't look like a cat" Atsushi commented "Wh! Of course it does!" Dazai protested taking his gloves off "No it doesn't, it looks like a penguin" Atsushi said looking at his mentor who held a shocked look on his face.

"Now let's go" Atsushi said turning on his heel and going to there car "Wait for me!" Dazai yelled running to his student who was far ahead of him

•••

Atsushi and Dazai created a plan of action they go in, put the posion gas, take the documents, kill the boss and done.

The would have worked if certent Port Mafia members didn't apeared before they could make there escape "Well, well the Black Cat sure are famous, ey Gin?" Tachihara said looking at his partner who gave a simple nod "Why thank you" both Black Cat members had a voice changer in there necks making there voices deeper then normal "Voice changer ey, sounds cool!" Tachihara took his guns out shooting the two males, but missing them only by an inch.

Atsushi ran to Tachihara who was wide open, but a certent blacknette stopped his tracks protecting his partner from the attacker. Atsushi dodged her attacks Gin took out her blade attacking the smaller male in action "What do you want?" Tachihara asked pointing a gun at Black Cat memeber  "Just some information" Dazai said hitting Tachihara's hand yanking the gun out of his hand.

"Gah!" Tachihara said from the sudden pain and took out his second gun shooting the Black Cat memeber. Dazai dodged the bullets with ease hitting Tachihara in the stomach knocking him onto the floor "Gah!" Tachihara screamed in pain now trying to shoot Atsushi who was still fighting Gin with his long claws slicing the bullets with ease.

"Thats not fairplay!" Dazai said his foot on Tachihara's arm making him drop the silver gun "Get off!" The smaller ginger yelled "Nah!" Tachihara made a small tch sound using his ability to get his gun "Tch, annoying" Dazai said backing away from the ginger who kept shooting at the burnette.

"Let's try this again" Dazai said taking his gun out and shooting the gingers shoulder making him drop the gun and squeeze his shoulder to stop the rapid bleeding. Dazai smiled under his mask and heard his student call out to him "Coming!" The weretiger put up a good fight Gin was laying on the ground her left leg broken and trying to crawl to her knife probobly having some of her fighting spirit left inside her.

"Let's gooo" Dazai said waving the black folder in his arm and sprinting away with Atsushi heading to there small yet comfreable base. 

After a while of running and getting to there cozy home and handing the folder to the president before going back to whatever they were doing before the mission.