7.

It wasn't long before Fukuzawa got to there destination. The sun was leaving its spot on the sky leaving a much more orange-yellow trace behind it. The wind softly blew in the breeze as the familiar figure was walking up to Fukuzawa who wore his dark coat while underneath it was a lovely black suit, he wore his mask hidding his face his hair was in a ponytail with black lines, Ranpo dyed his hair since he didn't want Mori to recognize him. Fukuzawa hated the fact his hair was dyed in such a color, but he didn't want to pay attention to it right now.

Mori walked up to the enemies boss he stood with a small smile with Elise tugging on his arm like a child. Fukuzawa stood with his black cane which hid his katana inside, the head of the cane had a cat symbol with silver. With a minute passed Fukuzawa finally spoke "So, tell me what does the famous Mafia boss wish from me?" Fukuzawa said twrling his cane as Mori's smile became more deadly "I think we both know why I called us here, your influence on the streets and my business" Mori said walking side by side with Fukuzawa or 'Black Cat' "That so, I'm just doing my job" Mori's vains popped up on his neck.

A bad habit he got when he would be pissed "I know that, but I started reciving less money then I'm supposed to, while you made a profit" Mori said clenching his fists inside his pockets Elise saw through it making her smile. Fukuzawa stopped walking as Mori was being left behind "Something wrong?" Fukuzawa asked Mori who's vaines are popping out more and more "My what a dirty mouth you have~" His face darkned as the huge deadly smile could be seen.

"I tried to be nice I really did, but since you not only made me lose a large sum of money, you also caused me a lot of problems" Mori said taking his scalpels out. Fukuzawa knew where this was going as he thightly held the cane ready to realise it.

Elise flew through the air getting ready to attack, Fukuzawa protected himself with his cane. Fukuzawa took his sword out slicing Elise's hair making her angrier and attacking once again before Fukuzawa cut out her leg which she quickly regenerated. Elise was attacking more angrier this time catching Fukuzawa off guard leaving an open space. Elise sliced Fukuzawa through his chest making him spit out blood and roll onto the ground.

Mori smiled at the delight of his victory, tho he thought he won the green sparkles surrounded the body causing him to dissapear. Mori didn't realized what happened when a sudden warning called out in his head to duck. Doing as the warning said he met with the Black Cat boss. His sword out and ready to kill "My~Such a deathly ability" Tho something felt wrong when he said thouse words like every single thing was incorrect. Following his gut Mori crossed out the thought of that ability being his.

Fukuzawa lashed out to Mori trying to cut him Mori turned around quickly the sword not being able to touch him. Mori smiled loving the rush of adrenalin "Shall we end this?" Fukuzawa asked his eyes holding a deathly light inside them.

"Now, now" Mori said taking out Elise again "Where's the fun in that?" Mori said rushing to attack the boss who quickly protected himself with his own sword. The attacks were getting more violent and deathly it looked like the battle lasted days before the fight was stopped by Mori who saw no point in continuing.

"Already tired?" Fukuzawa asked the male who smiled at the Black Cat "No, just see no point in it" Mori said taking his leave "Shame I thought we would have fought more" Fukuzawa said in a calm voice making Mori laugh "Yes, shame" Mori said returning to the shadows.

Fukuzawa coudn't help, but smile at the sight of the Port Mafia boss dissapiring. Fukuzawa called his subordinates out to him "Thank you, Illusion" Fukuzawa said walking away with his subordinates following him "Your welcome sir" Tanizaki said walking with Naomi and Dazai on his side.
________

"I like this new mafia group, but let's see how great they truly are" The man said having a large smile dancing on his face, his subordinates held calm faces as there boss laughed in delight.