5.

Mori looked at the reports he got about The Black Cats, they were starting to interest the old mafia boss, it honestly suprised the workers of the mafia that there boss suddenly changed there minds when there boss told them he wanted to capture Black Cats.

"Yes, sir!" The workers yelled bowing to the raven who held a, kinda, scary look "Now go!" Mori said slamming his hands onto the dark desk.

Everyone ran through the entrance of the mafia building "Akutagawa you're coming with me!" Chuuya yelled and Akutagawa understood and followed his superior to the dark ally.

"Akutagawa we're going north,thats where they're last seen" Chuuya said jumping onto the brick walls "Yes, sir!" Akutagawa said calling his Rashoman to catch up to his superior. Chuuya held a smirk being ready to fight "Sir, I see something!" Akutagawa said they both ran through the streets of Yokohama and soon entered the big Yokohama forest.

"What is it?" Chuuya asked the raven who's eyes were glued onto the red bloody cat symbol "Seems like they killed enemies from the other mafia" Chuuya said looking at the dead bodies and back at the symbol.

"Tachihara said something about them wearing black masks and having voice changers" Akutagawa explained his hand resting on his chin "Yeah, I heard it" Chuuya said examing the dead body.

A gun shot was heard from behind the two males both started to run from where the sound came from. Both of the males were shocked to see the members of Black Cats attacking probably an enemy.

Akutagawa made a tch sound before activating his Rashoman.

"Hey, love, tell me how does it feel to be crushed by gravity?" Chuuya said his ability making the stones around him fly "No, but for you I'd make an exepction" One of them said probably winking at Chuuya under his mask. The ginger felt his blood boil. Throwing the large rock at one of the five memebers there were.

Akutagawa watched feeling a someone was behind him, he quickly turned around dodging the others attack. Akutagawa made a tsk sound before attacking the Black Cat. Black Cat member shoot a bullet twords him before his long black claws appired and started to attack the Dog. Akutagawa was dodging and blocking the others attacks.

"Who are you!?" Chuuya yelled holding a memeber in his grasp "If we wanted you to know we woudn't be wearing a mask, now would we?" Black Cat said getting out of the gingers grasp.

"Why you-" Chuuya yelled before a bullet pierced through his stomach Chuuya landed on one of the flying stones trying to stop the bleeding "NOW YOU DONE IT-" Chuuya said yelling.

His ability was start to kick in "We don't have time, let's move!" The Black Cat said getting out a smoke bob and using it for escape. The mafia memebers coughed as they didn't see the members they tried to fight.

"Bastards"

"Sir we need to move!"

"Got it"

The smoke cleared seeing only a clear field without any Black Cats "Shit we lost them" Akutagawa said caughing up more than usual "Akutagawa! Are you alright?"  Chuuya asked worridly at the Mafia's Dog  "Yes, sir" Akutagawa said wipping his hand in his black jacket "Come on kid, let's go" Chuuya said looking around for any lead.

"Can your Rashomon smell anyone of the Black Cat memebers?" Chuuya asked the raven who was also looking around "I'll try" The boy sounded tired Chuuya noticed something on Akutagawa's coat "Shit, looks like someone stabbed you" Chuuya said looking at the small needle hole in Akutagawa's coat "WHAT!?" Akutagawa was shocked, but his sudden move made him dizzy and almost fall "Hey! Take it easy" Chuuya said helping the raven up.

"Those bastards" Akutagawa said his gaze was starting to get blurry as he fell into the darkness.