6.

The Black Cat members were able to fled away from the Port Mafia. Ranpo took of his mask finally being able to breath after so long "Ranpo don't take your mask of yet" Yosan warned the detective who stuck out his tounge.

Atsushi entered the base with Dazai and Kunikida noticing the President and everyone else was sitting on the table "So, what do we got?" Kunikida asked sitting down on one of the chairs "Well, we were able to kill 5 mafia bosses in a week and we were able to get a hold on there business and now we're the ones running it" Yosano said the best she could after the fight with the Port Mafia.

"I heard you fought the Port Mafia again, you fled didn't you?" Fukuzawa asked and Yosano nodded in agreement "Good I don't want any of my people to get kidnapped now that were a top priority, UNDERSTAND!" Everyone nodded there heads when the phone rang. Fukuzawa looked at the old phone which wasn't of any use, the caller was unknown "Should we-" Atsushi started to ask, but Fukuzawa already put his voice changer on and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello there!" Fukuzawa didn't want to believe it, but he knew Mori was a mafia boss which meant he would have found them sooner or later "Why are you calling?" Fukuzawa asked Mori who was smiling on the other side "Well Black Cat boss you caused many problems to me and my people, not only that you were able to take some of my business men right under my nose" Mori said Fukuzawa could feel him trying to hold down the sinnister laughter.

"Is that so?" Fukuzawa heard Mori chuckle on the other side "Hehe, I see you're a man of few words" Fukuzawa wanted to end the call, but knowing Mori that just meant more trouble and more attacks "What do you want?" Fukuzawa asked the raven on the other side "Simple, I want you out of the picture" Mori said playing with the red crayon on his desk "That won't do" Fukuzawa could feel Mori's smile slowly turn more sinnister.

"Now, now let's settle this like real men and how about we meet up to discuss our business? How's that?" Mori asked the silent leader on the other side who was thinking on his next move "If thats what you want" Fukuzawa said having a feeling it was a trap "Hooray! If it alright meet me on Yokohama's bridge 5pm?" Mori asked writting it down "Sure I'll meet you there I only have request" Mori put his pen down listening to the leader on the other side "Don't bring any of your subordinates with you" Fukuzawa requested feeling Mori smile more on the other side "Its deal" Fukuzawa ended the call the moment Mori finished that sentece.

"You're accually going to meet him without your trusty subordinates?" Ranpo asked already aware of Fukuzawa's plan "Of course not" Fukuzawa said sitting back down "You're all going to come with me, but stay hidden I know more to well. I know he never breaks a deal, but he always has an ace up his sleeve" Fukuzawa said tapping his finger on the wooden desk.

"If thats what you want boss" Dazai said leaning into his chair having a smile on his lips.

"Sounds like it will be a pain in the ass" Yosano commented earning a few laughs "It will" Fukuzawa agreed rubbing the bridge of his nose "Right, Ranpo and Atsushi I want you to go to the The Order of Evil, stupid name, and see if they're working like we told them to" Fukuzawa said handing them the papers. Ranpo gladly took the papers from the desk and left with the Weretiger.

The ride to the Order of the Evil was bumpy not to mention it stinked like hell over there. Ranpo and Atsushi were coming closer to there destination when a familiar red head caught there eyes.

Both Black Cat memebers hid into the shadows of the old buildings looking closely at the ginger who was handing them a large som of money  "Know just follow the orders the boss sents you and be sure they're dead, we both dislike the Black Cats so you better be of good use!" Chuuya warned the two males who nodded quickly holding the cash close.

"Good" Chuuya left by using his ability to jump through the air while Atsushi and Ranpo were hidden in the shadows both now aware of the situation. The two males were cheering on about how rich they were gonna be, not noticing the two white pairs of eyes looking at them carefully through the shadows.

Both men screams went unheard as the blood decorated the old walls "So the Port Mafia is trying to sabotage us" Ranpo said cleaning himself from the blood "Looks like it" Atsushi agreed looking at the two dead bodies "I have an idea" Ranpo said thinking of an use of the two dead bodies.

----

The Order of the Evil was working hard when a call to everyone to meet up called. Everyone groaned and left there work going into the old house where there was an some sort of an balcony inside.

On the same balcony stood Ranpo with Atsushi behind holding the two guys heads "HELLO EVERYONE!" Ranpo yelled looking at the men down Ranpo earned a few glares, but also he seen people with a proud smirk meaning they also got money "LISTEN UP WE HEARD THE PORT MAFIA OFFERED YOU ALOT OF MONEY TO KILL US!" Ranpo yelled peoples proud faces soon feel into dispear "AND WE WILL SENT A WARNING TO ALL THOSE WHO ACCEPTED THE MONEY, TIGER!" Ranpo mentioned to Atsushi who showed  the guys heads, both pale and bleeding.

"TO ALL THOSE WHO STILL WISH TO KEEP THERE LIVES SHALL GIVE BACK THE MONEY THEY TOOK, BUT THOSE WHO DON'T SHALL MEET THE SAME FATE AS THESE TWO!" Ranpo yelled pointing at the heads "THANK YOU FOR COMING, AND PLEASE DO THE RIGHT CHOICE!" Ranpo yelled getting of the balcony and with Atsushi left at the back entrence.

"Now, all we need to do is report this and were free, right?" Atsushi asked having a feeling Ranpo was planning something "Yep! Let's go!" Ranpo said going back to there car.